Just purchased ff 13-2 and dlc bundle. Downloaded game but cant download dlc.

Discus and support Just purchased ff 13-2 and dlc bundle. Downloaded game but cant download dlc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dlc does not show up under manage game. When go to store it wants me to buy it again. Game and dlc both show up under order history. Have already tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JR T, Aug 11, 2023.

1. JR T
    JR T Guest

Dlc does not show up under manage game. When go to store it wants me to buy it again. Game and dlc both show up under order history. Have already tried remove account and readd it still won't let me download it.

:)

2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello JR T.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Have you tried to enter the game and try to change the main character's clothes?
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

FF13-2 Bundle pack not working

I'm not too sure what is in the bundle pack but alot of the dlc in ff 13-2 is only available for use in the colosseum. Extra outfits, enemies and weapons.
  4. LONEWOLF6668 Win User

Rise of Iron DLC Issue

Purchased destiny collection with dlc 1 and 2 then got the taken king dlc. link still says unavailable and any other search comes up rise of iron part of a bundle for the collection. if i have the collection isnt this part of the bundle but still cant access
    it.
  5. b0bed790-c193-4a22-a Win User

Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

It does say i own Hitman 2. However, that is not the bundle i purchased and none of the contents, except for Hitman 2, are available for download.

its starting to look more and more like the “edition” i bought wasnt an edition ar all, and just a DLC pack.
  6. Yanz360 Win User

Battlefield 3 premium expansion packs

I heard that 5 DLC on Battlefield 3 Premium Pack only used for gamertag with subscribe in ASIA region, ex. SIngapore.

Outside from this problem, there many problems waiting.

Example : me and my friends cant download free themes FF 13 and free spiderman comics from Xbox LIVE menu.

( my frined sign to USA region gamertag and Singapore region gamertag, but no one can download) ---> what the....????

Hellooooo microsoft???? can you answer this problems
Thema:

1. Just purchased ff 13-2 and dlc bundle. Downloaded game but cant download dlc. - Similar Threads - purchased dlc bundle

2. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  3. Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive: I have been unable to purchase in dlc for the game on Xbox 1 so I hooked up my Xbox 360 to purchase And it is also unavailable. I had purchased doc and it’s not available. What can I do to...
  4. Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass: I will be using Game Pass Ultimate to play XBox 360 games on my PC via cloud gaming. One of the games, I already purchased and owned when I had an Xbox 360 years ago, and that uncluded the DLC....
  5. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  6. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  7. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  8. I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...: The question quite simple, I think they have to actually give me my purchase on both the console and the pc threw their computers or something because it’s in my purchase history what else can I...
  9. I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.: I purchased the Path of the Jedi DLC from the Microsoft Store, and I cannot install it, or see it in my purchased packs in Minecraft. 92f23129-caaa-420d-9d2b-63b1344a27c8
  10. Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working: I recently purchased the Forza Motorsport (2023) welcome pack. However, when I bought it, nothing was given to me, unless they have put the rewards in a place that I cannot find. I have checked...