Just Lost my game save after buying the premium pack

Discus and support Just Lost my game save after buying the premium pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was half way through the campaign! Been playing lots online with my bro we both decided to upgrade to the premium pack, and both lost our game saves.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reanim8ted, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Reanim8ted
    Reanim8ted Guest

I was half way through the campaign! Been playing lots online with my bro we both decided to upgrade to the premium pack, and both lost our game saves. Looks like it cost us more than the money we paid! Just Lost my game save after buying the premium pack :(

:)

Reanim8ted, Jan 23, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    A million units sold, yet no-one is online??

Yep i lost my single player saves and the server browser is a fail. its hard to find Australian servers at moment. Wait till fix. Im waiting on buying premium until fixed aswell.

RippenHarra, Jan 23, 2014
  3. luckeydawg14
    luckeydawg14 Guest
    Lost gains?

I'm a Premium member, but I lost both my map packs. It says I'm premium but I don't have any of the premium stuff

luckeydawg14, Jan 23, 2014
  4. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest

I didn't have any issues with BF4 multiplayer until the day after I upgraded to premium. Kind of weird.

CODukes4, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Reanim8ted
    Reanim8ted Guest
    I wonder if this problem is xb1 specific or if ps3 and 360 ppl have had the same issue.

Reanim8ted, Jan 23, 2014
  6. hey man....BF4 is the gift that keeps on giving ....thats a premium perk, getting to replay the SP campaign from the beginning over and over

II PARALLAX II, Jan 23, 2014
  7. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    I don't understand why the first few days I played it, the game ran smooth as butter. Now after purchasing premium I have trouble getting in matches, staying in matches and I'm getting weird teleportation lag. It's weird how games like call of duty receive
    hate on lag and matchmaking when its biggest competitor is so far behind. Why doesn't bf have a party system....that's 2006 stuff.

CODukes4, Jan 23, 2014
  8. Reanim8ted
    Reanim8ted Guest

I don't believe it, its only done it again. I had a stint and got to the 5th mission on campaign, had a blast for a few days on MP come back to single player and its gone again. Will I ever get to finish the single player campaign!! argggh Just Lost my game save after buying the premium pack :(

Reanim8ted, Jan 28, 2014
  9. Reanim8ted
    Reanim8ted Guest
    So I raised a support Chat with EA not a helpful answer.

Rodolfo

Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Rodolfo. How may I assist you today?

you

Since upgrading to premium and installing china rising and 2nd assault I have lost my single player game save, this has now happened twice. I am on the Xbox one. This also happened to my brother on his console.

Rodolfo

I'm sorry to hear that. I would be happy to check on this for you. May I know your first name and your email please?

you

Yeah my name is email is @ if it helps my Xbox one gamer tag is

Rodolfo

Thank you . I checked on my end and I see that there is not patch that was released regarding this issue. To be honest with you, there's a lot of players using consoles are affected with this issue.

Rodolfo

Our Studio team and devs are still working on this matter ever since the game was released.

you

Yeah I have noticed that myself so sounds like no point playing single player until a patch is out that will fix the problem. Just Lost my game save after buying the premium pack :(

Rodolfo

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. We never had this issue with Battlefield 3 before, don't worry, our team is doing their best to fix major issues in this game. Anyway, can I help you with anything else in the meantime?

you

No that's it thank you. I am sure you can appreciate as a gamer that this is very frustrating, for us specially as the game has been out for 2 months now. Thanks anyways.

Reanim8ted, Jan 28, 2014
  10. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    I finally went back and got all the SP achievements. Did it in two sittings to make sure nothing got deleted this time. Was nervous the whole time though!!

Lord Dirt, Feb 5, 2014
  11. II moneyx II
    II moneyx II Guest
    I had to finish it in one sitting since I'd lost my save 5!! Times. For the most part for me the issues I'd been experiencing are no more. To the point I'd finally decided yesterday I was gonna finally spend the extra money to get premium but once again
    I'm wondering if it's worth the extra money if people are having issues after getting it. I miss bad co 2. Wtf

II moneyx II, Nov 1, 2018
  12. II moneyx II Win User

I had to finish it in one sitting since I'd lost my save 5!! Times. For the most part for me the issues I'd been experiencing are no more. To the point I'd finally decided yesterday I was gonna finally spend the extra money to get premium but once again
    I'm wondering if it's worth the extra money if people are having issues after getting it. I miss bad co 2. Wtf
  13. Lord Dirt Win User

I finally went back and got all the SP achievements. Did it in two sittings to make sure nothing got deleted this time. Was nervous the whole time though!!
  14. Reanim8ted Win User

So I raised a support Chat with EA not a helpful answer.

Rodolfo

Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Rodolfo. How may I assist you today?

you

Since upgrading to premium and installing china rising and 2nd assault I have lost my single player game save, this has now happened twice. I am on the Xbox one. This also happened to my brother on his console.

Rodolfo

I'm sorry to hear that. I would be happy to check on this for you. May I know your first name and your email please?

you

Yeah my name is email is @ if it helps my Xbox one gamer tag is

Rodolfo

Thank you . I checked on my end and I see that there is not patch that was released regarding this issue. To be honest with you, there's a lot of players using consoles are affected with this issue.

Rodolfo

Our Studio team and devs are still working on this matter ever since the game was released.

you

Yeah I have noticed that myself so sounds like no point playing single player until a patch is out that will fix the problem. :(

Rodolfo

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. We never had this issue with Battlefield 3 before, don't worry, our team is doing their best to fix major issues in this game. Anyway, can I help you with anything else in the meantime?

you

No that's it thank you. I am sure you can appreciate as a gamer that this is very frustrating, for us specially as the game has been out for 2 months now. Thanks anyways.
  15. Reanim8ted Win User

I wonder if this problem is xb1 specific or if ps3 and 360 ppl have had the same issue.
  16. Reanim8ted Win User

I don't believe it, its only done it again. I had a stint and got to the 5th mission on campaign, had a blast for a few days on MP come back to single player and its gone again. Will I ever get to finish the single player campaign!! argggh :(
Thema:

1. Just Lost my game save after buying the premium pack - Similar Threads - Lost game save

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  4. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  5. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  6. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  7. Lost game saves after cache clear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game saves after cache clear: Hi. I have been playing Starfield since 17th Sept on Xbox Series X. Recently problems with lagging and stuttering game play lead me to do a cache clear. I made sure to select the option to keep...
  8. Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost save files from xbox cloud gaming: I was playing starfield on my android tablet and at some poijt wanted to change to the TV, so saved and tried to close the game (which froze on the question to close the game) then had to just...
  9. Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mechwarrior 5: saved games lost?: Hi, I have been playing Mechwarrior 5 on xBox for over a year and when I logged in two days ago all my saved games were missing. I thought they would be sync'd with my gamepass ultimate but each...
  10. After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After bought DLC, my pervious game save being lost with Xbox PC.: Once I bought Monster Hunter rise: Sunbreak (DLC), why my pervious game save data is lost and I need to start from zero? I had spent 170+hours to play in Monster Hunter Rise before bought the DLC...