just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...

Discus and support just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked on, But i was just wonder when or if ya'll solve the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spookie_303, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Spookie_303
    Spookie_303 Guest

just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked...

Hi just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3),

i know the problem is currently being worked on,

But i was just wonder when or if ya'll solve the problem would the save games return or are they lost permanently

:)

Spookie_303, Dec 25, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked on i just wonder when or if ya'll solve the problem would the save games return or are they lost permanently

The saves will have been lost for good. There would be no way to get them back.
  3. Conner Kelsay Win User

How to fix bg3

I forgot to also say, this is a problem on just baldurs gate 3, every other game I've tried works just fine
  4. R4VER Win User

BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

Not only is baldurs gate 3 coming out but a double pack of baldurs gate enhanced and baldurs gate 2 dark alliance enhanced. I am looking forward to playing thrm all over again
  5. N81VxFUTURE Win User

Baldurs Gate 3 Complete broken on Xbox series X.

I found out the problem, it’s a corrupted save file. To fix, you just have to delete your game data and the cloud data for Baldurs gate 3. This allowed me to create a new game with no more crashes :)
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why does Baldur's Gate 3 crash after the intro?

Hi Zac! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Baldur's Gate 3 game crash.

If I may ask, does the same issue occur in other games or just specifically in Baldur's Gate 3?

I understand that you have already performed almost all the workarounds. Kindly try to perform a factory reset keep my games and apps. According to Independent Advisor, Ronnieee: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...87e00028/67cc8f5c-39d0-42c3-a226-789ec37e21ad

"Note: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select System.
    4. Select Console info
    5. Select Reset console.
    6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly."

Once you're done, try to launch Baldur's Gate 3 to see if it works.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. just lost all my saves on bg3(baldurs gate 3), i know the problem is currently being worked... - Similar Threads - lost saves bg3

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  4. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  5. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  6. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Lost save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lost save: I haven't played Forza Horizon 4 for quite some time (over a year). I wanted to play again yesterday but when I logged into my account I noticed all progress was gone. Is there a way I can recover...
  8. How can I get my lost save files from bg3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my lost save files from bg3: When I tried playing my bg3 campaign today I was met with no option to continue my playthrough, all progess I've had on the game is now gone. Is there a way to get my progress back or did I waste...
  9. Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Baldur's Gate 3 save game data (I think) after the 12/21/2023 update: When I booted up my xBox Series X this morning BG3 was in the process of updating. After it updated, I played for a while and then saved, completely exited out of the game, etc. About an hour...
  10. I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost my Minecraft bedrock world I have checked the saves folder and there is nothing...: I turned on my pc this Moring and discovered that my Minecraft world was gone the first thing I did was check the save files but there was nothing there I also turned on and off my pc...