Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks

Discus and support Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I asked the person a question and they just hung up on me what do I do cd023024-4d89-4848-87c3-1b4c85e77b44 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Craftyy DeRk, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Craftyy DeRk
    Craftyy DeRk Guest

Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks

I asked the person a question and they just hung up on me what do I do

:)

Craftyy DeRk, Jan 1, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanksđź‘Ť

They only do that if you are being rude or not accepting an answer or they accident hir the wrong button which happens even to non support personnel I know cause I hung up on stores by accident

you have to remember you have to treat others the same way you want to be treated

This includes respecting the agent

So the question is what is your issue

If it's an enforcement question then no there is no answer from.support as it's not within their power to lift suspension nor do they have details
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanksđź‘Ť

Hello Craftyy D, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

If you want to contact Xbox support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you want to contact Microsoft support:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

I hope it helps you, I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. MSTRHL Win User

Controller problem

UP.

i tryed to contact your support by phone but it doesn't work either ...

3 calls, one successful, but the person just hang up on me after i explained my issue.

Any support ?

And i can't make an hardware replacement procedure because it's just a controller i use on my PC, i don't have an xbox console with serial number.
  5. xptolis Win User

My Play and Charge Kit stoped showing me if the controller is charging or not. Neither orange light when charging nor white light when fully charged work.

The Online Chat support told me Microsoft stoped supporting the accessory in question this same month when i got my problem. (June 2020) No longer can you take it up with microsoft. They gave me a phone number and told me to ask for help in the costumer
    service that my own country has for microsoft products in hopes there is a fix for the issue.
  6. BANNA FREAK734 Win User

communications - can join parties, hear, chat but can't talk

Why does Xbox support reps continue to just hang up on me when they are politely asked if they could help me fix this problem.... I am 14x and counting. Not rude at all, just begging for their help!
Thema:

1. Just had a costumer support person hang up on me because I asked a question thanks - Similar Threads - costumer support person

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  5. How do i install Xbox app and program file,windowsapp in a costum foulder?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i install Xbox app and program file,windowsapp in a costum foulder?: Windows is installed in Disk C and when i select the xbox installation location to Disk D it creates Windowsapp,Program Files, Xboxgames foulders, i dont want the foulders random in Disk D without...
  6. How do i install Xbox app and program file,windowsapp in a costum foulder?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i install Xbox app and program file,windowsapp in a costum foulder?: Windows is installed in Disk C and when i select the xbox installation location to Disk D it creates Windowsapp,Program Files, Xboxgames foulders, i dont want the foulders random in Disk D without...
  7. I would like to speak with costumer service over the phone please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to speak with costumer service over the phone please: I would like to talk to someone over the phone please 5906ae45-6726-4374-a730-469fd1de3660
  8. my account got hacked and costumer service didn't recover it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and costumer service didn't recover it.: to can confirm that my account got hacked what happened to me is the hacker set my email as an alias and put theirs, and i couldn't see the whole email because its censored but it was a hotmail,...
  9. What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to the Dark Dracula Costume and Relic Rune Pack DLC's for Castlevania Lords...: What happened to these DLC's I paid for them and they used to be available on Xbox one but now when I go to manage game and add-ons it doesn't show up 90cea206-1651-45db-91d6-3563e0c6e592
  10. Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft

in XboX Insiders
    Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft: It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a determined fair price based on the services each...