Just got my TitanFall Beta Code

Discus and support Just got my TitanFall Beta Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just got my code downloading now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SMG90x, Feb 15, 2014.

  1. TW1ST3D N00B
    TW1ST3D N00B Guest

    Just got my TitanFall Beta Code


    Just got my code downloading now...
     
    TW1ST3D N00B, Feb 15, 2014
    #16
  2. I still have a spare code if anyone needs a code.
     
    penny84-CD44F3FB-318C-4FE4-9867-83DEBB58ED35, Feb 15, 2014
    #17
  3. OP nice 1 m8,glad to hear your excitement,i will always appreciate a gamers excitement and hearing about it.buzzing to hear more people are recieving their codes.
     
    xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 15, 2014
    #18
  4. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

    Just got my TitanFall Beta Code

    Got a code as well. Thanks penny84. Good stuff.
     
    User 9242019, Feb 15, 2014
    #19
  5. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    Just got mine at 154p I used another email as well so if I get another one ill post it none of my other friends have an Xbox one yet.
     
    proneto911, Feb 15, 2014
    #20
  6. nowaysis
    nowaysis Guest
    If you wanna create a thread go for it, they obviously chose to click the link & respond the weirdos.

    my response to the thread is i also received a code around 8 this evening and i am starting to wonder if everyone is receiving one and if its not as limited as they made out
     
    nowaysis, Feb 15, 2014
    #21
  7. SMG90x
    SMG90x Guest
    yea i been playing for about two hours and the game is awesome ! i cannot wait for March 11
     
    SMG90x, Feb 15, 2014
    #22
  8. Just got my TitanFall Beta Code

    The beta looks much better than the alpha that's for sure....cant wait to see what the final game looks like!!! The game is a blast and doesn't frustrate me as much as BF4 does from time to time....lol
     
    DJ SANDSTORM407, Oct 31, 2018
    #23
  9. TW1ST3D N00B Win User

    Just got my TitanFall Beta Code

    Just got my code downloading now...
  10. mackemjack Win User

    Just got my TitanFall Beta Code

    Me too, 10 mins ago... buzzing
  11. SMG90x Win User

    Just got my TitanFall Beta Code

    But what makes your worthless post any less worthless than my thread? are you posting anything useful in here?

    @craftnut thanks bro add me on live ! lets match up later
  12. CraftNut-18885D7D-5B Win User

    Just got my TitanFall Beta Code

    SMG90x is right! Take a chill pill and relax, who cares if he started another thread. SMG90x I just received my key from twitter, congrats it's a great game.
  13. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

    Just got my TitanFall Beta Code

    The beta looks much better than the alpha that's for sure....cant wait to see what the final game looks like!!! The game is a blast and doesn't frustrate me as much as BF4 does from time to time....lol
Thema:

Just got my TitanFall Beta Code

Loading...
  1. Just got my TitanFall Beta Code - Similar Threads - got TitanFall Beta

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...