just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck

Discus and support just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Creepy Lord 117, Jun 15, 2018.

1. just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck

I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I got a permanent ban my baned account is CreepyRhino 117 and the scamer that band me is FaLcOn S1ck can
    you please un ban me it wasn't me

:)

Creepy Lord 117, Jun 15, 2018
  2. Being harast no action has been taken 4 a month

hello my name is ken i pay good money for xbox live and iv been herast over and over by one person i got in to a verbal coversation wih this guy every sinc then he has been online spaming me said that he deleted his messages from the last 2weeks that inforsment
    groop cant see and said he works for microsoft he can band and delet me idk if he does i just need someone to help me get this guy off my back i blocked him he unblocked his self iv reported him 13 times please (DEMONITE1981)this is him

SmOKeDAtKillA12, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Veou
    Veou Guest
    my friend got his account hacked

my friend ogbm got his account hack/taking by a guy name [Mod Removed] if you can get this guy banned itwold let me know that xbox does have good staff and cares about their customers and online fanatics please get this guy banned befor
    he gets another account.

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 15, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    sharing account info is NOT allowed and a violation of the terms of use

You never ever led your account out period not even to your friends only family

ngocphi, Jun 15, 2018
  6. You were answered by Smwutches 2 posts ago

The only team that handles suspensions is the enforcement team at their website through the case review process.

steeledwand7664, Jun 15, 2018
  7. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    It doesnt matter that it wasnt you. You are responsible for your account at all times. The fact that you gave someone the email and password to your account is against the code of conduct and is enough to get you banned by itself.

Even if they didnt change your gamerpic to something inappropriate you could still have gotten banned just for the simple fact that you shared your account for avoiding having to pay for games. That is also against the code of conduct and considered marketplace
    theft.

It sounds like a lot of mistakes were made by you here. Good luck. It sounds like you're going to need it.

KindGryphon, Nov 3, 2018
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

please some body help me
    You were answered by Smwutches 2 posts ago

The only team that handles suspensions is the enforcement team at their website through the case review process.
  9. ngocphi Win User

sharing account info is NOT allowed and a violation of the terms of use

You never ever led your account out period not even to your friends only family
  10. Smwutches Win User

11. KindGryphon Win User

It doesnt matter that it wasnt you. You are responsible for your account at all times. The fact that you gave someone the email and password to your account is against the code of conduct and is enough to get you banned by itself.

Even if they didnt change your gamerpic to something inappropriate you could still have gotten banned just for the simple fact that you shared your account for avoiding having to pay for games. That is also against the code of conduct and considered marketplace
    theft.

It sounds like a lot of mistakes were made by you here. Good luck. It sounds like you're going to need it.
  12. HiddeN HerozZ Win User

Player Complaint

help me i got scamed to :( what do i do
Thema:

1. just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck - Similar Threads - got band guy

2. i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing: I got communication band for no reason he fulse reported me How can i get unband b6b17b84-4185-4060-92ee-cddda9508a0b
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason I got banned for no reason last night and I mean, 4 other friend was playing rainbow 6 siege and we were in...
  4. Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band: These people David and Jason Harris said i will ne band on the xbox one amd they onow people on the Xbox law Enforcement what should i do? eb9f1841-a176-4ddf-99f7-48b3329cd01b
  5. I Got band for reporting someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got band for reporting someone: Hi my name is Joel i got band moments ago i was playing rainbow six siege on my own i played the first round the on my team some people left and two other player join the game the second round...
  6. Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...: I got banded for no reason I sit here on my TGK xXShadowXx account playing gta or monster hunter worlds and I didn't do anything wrong I want this fixed ASAP please and suspension lifted I...
  7. Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...: I got banded for no reason I sit here on my TGK xXShadowXx account playing gta or monster hunter worlds and I didn't do anything wrong I want this fixed ASAP please and suspension lifted I...
  8. my friend got me band

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got me band: can i get unband for my account because my friend was playing gta5 and he had said some inmature words without telling me and he had said he killing him self but he was talking about the game....
  9. I got harassment band

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got harassment band: I have not been on my Xbox all summer yeah I'm harassment band and communication banned I would like to get unbanned because I have done nothing wrong and somehow I have been banned on all my...
  10. I got communication band for a week

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication band for a week: So i got communication band for a week for no reason and im pretty mad so i need the web site to contact the enforcement officers plz ee1767df-a08b-4f05-b89e-bd8a2400bab8