Just got an xbox one!!! Bought a Live Gold card & accidently...

Discus and support Just got an xbox one!!! Bought a Live Gold card & accidently... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; scratched off the code using my keys... Is there anything i can do? Thanks. 565d15c5-79a3-42b8-8d6b-175dd410bb65 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RHewlett, Nov 26, 2015.

1. RHewlett
    RHewlett Guest

scratched off the code using my keys...

Is there anything i can do?

Thanks.

:)

RHewlett, Nov 26, 2015
  2. jeraymay
    jeraymay Guest
    Switching Xbox Live Gold to a different account

I just recently bought Xbox Live Gold for 1 year and I accidently put it on the wrong Xbox account. Can I switch it from one account to a different one?

jeraymay, Nov 26, 2015
  3. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    XBOX Live Gift Cards

There’s Xbox gift cards, which can be spent on anything in the store, and then there are Xbox Live subscription cards. If you bought a card specifically for Gold, then it’s just for that. I would go back to the store and exchange it for Xbox gift cards.

ClNTRoN, Nov 26, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

If you've scratched most of the digits off the code, you'll need to try and take it back to the retailer and tell them. Hopefully they can give you a replacement or a refund of sorts.

medium bloke, Nov 26, 2015
  5. medium bloke Win User

If you've scratched most of the digits off the code, you'll need to try and take it back to the retailer and tell them. Hopefully they can give you a replacement or a refund of sorts.
  6. TK0130Grey Win User

14 Day Trial Gold Membership Gone

Just the standard XBox One S and the card that came with it says "14 Day XBox Live Gold Trial". Long time ago when I got the XBox 360 and I got a card like this one, I got full access to XBox Live Gold. So what the hell is the point of this card? Just to
    laugh in my face and false advertise or something?
  7. TeatedBowl69 Win User

redeem codes

Hi i bought xbox live gold membership prepaid card and i stuck in the 25 digit code off the back and it told me the code is invalid but i just bought it today and it's for 12 months, i got the card from cvs store
  8. Uranus911 Win User

onslaught

I just accidently bought the 360 version but I got the digital download one
  9. sepi1976 Win User

Problem with Xbox live 12M code

I live in Poland. I bought box with gold membership card together with Xbox One concole last Sunday in Media Markt in Poland. Box is signed for Xbox 360. I've got Xbox One but stuff in shop told that it is no problem.
Thema:

1. Just got an xbox one!!! Bought a Live Gold card & accidently... - Similar Threads - got Bought Live

2. Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a x box x got home and banned from live seller blocked feel like a mug is there...: bought a x box x turns out old owner got a ban on it what can I do or have I lost * Moved from Community Center 752006ef-6128-4efa-b84d-602d35ca0647
  3. I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox live gold but it got converted to game pass ultimate but I only wanted Gold...: Hi so a few days ago I got a Xbox live gold card for 12 months but when I entered the code on my Xbox it all got converted to 4 months of Xbox game pass ultimate and I didn’t want that is their...
  4. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  5. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  6. Hey I bought Xbox live for 3 months for 8.99 and got no GTA coins code sent to me as was stated

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey I bought Xbox live for 3 months for 8.99 and got no GTA coins code sent to me as was stated: hello I bought Xbox live gold for 3 months from my dashboard in an offer that cost 8.99 and also said I would get 500,000 GTA coins in a code sent to me through my Xbox messages but I didn't...
  7. Got charged twice when i bought xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got charged twice when i bought xbox live: I bought 3 months of xbox-live and i got charged twice for it even though I just got 3months of xbox-live, what should I do? 9fe1ba6f-b125-4678-a03c-33c0b6eb9264
  8. I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...: I bought the Xbox live 1 month twice and it took $20 but it only gave me 1 month instead of 2. 9bd17778-5442-4283-8998-f4999ee8d33a
  9. i bought 12 months of Xbox live and only got 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought 12 months of Xbox live and only got 7: I get a 12 month Xbox live gold card every year at Christmas and then i fill it up and lasts me till the next Christmas but I fill it up the day after Christmas so i still have around 5 months of...
  10. Bought Xbox live gold, got confirmation email, but do not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold, got confirmation email, but do not work: I bought Xbox Live Gold for a year in a store. I entered the code in my account, I received confirmation for activation of the prepaid 1 year Gold, but it do not work. When I log with my loggin, I...