Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query

Discus and support Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; K, just bought an XB 1 in Ireland I want to play Lost Odyssey. Bought store redeem codes and redeemed them (€35), and the amount is in my wallet.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpudJunkey, Aug 17, 2018.

1. SpudJunkey
    SpudJunkey Guest

K, just bought an XB 1 in Ireland

I want to play Lost Odyssey.

Bought store redeem codes and redeemed them (€35), and the amount is in my wallet.

Went to buy Lost Odyssey and it insisted on charging my credit card, Why is this?

Anyway, I cancelled the transaction and tried to buy it online.

I can buy it online, but the only option is to download it to 360, I was under the impression it is Back Comp. But there was no option to download to XB1. I have the original discs in the attic, will they work in the XB1, I own the DLC on Xbox live, will
    that download to the XB1?

I'm very frustrated, LO is one of the reasons I got a 360 AND now and XB1

Thanks for any help

:)

SpudJunkey, Aug 17, 2018
  2. CCampbell567
    CCampbell567 Guest
    i ran into a promotion on your website two days back that offered a free game lost odyssey for xbox1

the promotion stated download the avatar item and get a free copy of lost odyssey for xbox one as a promotion for back wards compatibility. I got the avatar item but no copy of lost odyssey for xbox one.

CCampbell567, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Lack of games on XOne

I was enjoying lost odyssey until my 3rd disc got laser burnt... I will no doubt be lost if i go back to it now.

Alchemist Don, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you have the discs already, there is no need to rebuy the game. Discs will work for backwards compatible games.

The One store has never been updated to use the Microsoft account balance as a valid payment option for 360 content. In order to use the funds from a gift card for that game, you would need to purchase it from a 360 console. Otherwise, you will have to use
    a credit card or Paypal.

That game is a 360 game, which is why it will show to download on the 360. Since it is backwards compatible, it will work on the One.

Smwutches, Aug 17, 2018
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Smwutches hit the nail on the head.

Also, once you install the game on your Xbox One from the disc. You should then be able to download the DLC you purchased threw Xbox Live. You'll find it within the games 'manage game' section under 'ready to install'.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Aug 17, 2018
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
  7. SpudJunkey
    SpudJunkey Guest
    Guys thank you so much for your help and insight, I was getting so frustrated, but thanks for clearing this up for me, much appreciated!

SpudJunkey, Aug 17, 2018
  8. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

Not a problem at all. We're happy that you received the answers you were looking for. Enjoy your gaming!

9. SpudJunkey
    SpudJunkey Guest
    Cheers CIDkidzPILLZ, Means a trip to the attic. But can't wait to play Lost Odyssey again! Thank you!

SpudJunkey, Aug 17, 2018
  10. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Exactly this, I couldn't have explained any better if I tried!

Saeleth, Aug 17, 2018
  11. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Pretty impressive for having just woken up eh?

Smwutches, Aug 17, 2018
  12. SpudJunkey
    SpudJunkey Guest
    Thanks Banky, it came with AC Origins (great, love the series) and Rainbow Six, which I haven't played since N64 lol!, So I have plenty to get stuck into already!

SpudJunkey, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: