Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP.

Discus and support Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The latest 360 update has issues. For starters, the update download fine, but didn't appear to apply correctly (if at all). After the system rebooted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Psycho Mike 75, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP.

The latest 360 update has issues.

For starters, the update download fine, but didn't appear to apply correctly (if at all). After the system rebooted it told me there was a system update. It seemed stuck in a loop, and I tried several times. Each time Xbox Live told me there was a system
    update and started over again. It said there was a Kinect update.

So I dashboard it, clear the system cache, do a network test to grab the update, it downloads and follows the same cycle, only THIS time after the 360 splash screen, it's locking up without loading any avatars. If I power cycle and boot with the DVD drive
    open, it will let me load a profile and/or dashboard, but it locks up almost immediately.

It's a 360 slim, 250gb w/ Kinect that's less that 2 years old, and treated very well. I need a little help here before I end up needing a new Xbox AND a new window.

Thanks!

:)

Psycho Mike 75, Oct 1, 2014
  2. Help with XBOX ONE setup

How can I fix my Xbox system update? I just got it today and it won't update... Plz help

UnloosedBroom13, Oct 1, 2014
  3. battlefield 4 UPDATE

Since the system update today, it hasn't crashed and disconnected me from the servers Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP. :)

SoloKingxRobert, Oct 1, 2014
  4. Blowed Asf
    Blowed Asf Guest

Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP.

Im havin problems trying to update it how did u update it its just says it is requored but wont let me

Blowed Asf, Oct 2, 2014
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    HI there,

Please try the steps on this troubleshooting link:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze

You already tried a few of the advised steps, but I'm curious what happens when the hard drive is removed (which is explained in one of the steps)

(Ignore the system update, if it pops up when the hard drive is removed)

Let us know the results

WPAK, Oct 2, 2014
  6. I get an error code 416B-417F-1380-267F-C000-0185. My screen doesn't freeze, my xbox 360 S just wont take the update, but it does proceed through the download stage, so my internet connection works. My internal 4GB memory chip status is unformatted and
    cant be formatted. I've also tried to update by USB and CD.

This all started because of an "Official" software update sent by Microsoft "Failed" and caused the internal EEPROM to become corrupted. Since Microsoft wont repair it due to their own stupidity or deliberate intent (I'm not paying for something Microsoft
    caused) I'm going to look into the new PS instead. What a waste

BreathingSine56, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Blowed Asf Win User

Im havin problems trying to update it how did u update it its just says it is requored but wont let me
  8. WPAK Win User

HI there,

Please try the steps on this troubleshooting link:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-screen-freeze

You already tried a few of the advised steps, but I'm curious what happens when the hard drive is removed (which is explained in one of the steps)

(Ignore the system update, if it pops up when the hard drive is removed)

Let us know the results
  9. BreathingSine56 Win User

I get an error code 416B-417F-1380-267F-C000-0185. My screen doesn't freeze, my xbox 360 S just wont take the update, but it does proceed through the download stage, so my internet connection works. My internal 4GB memory chip status is unformatted and
    cant be formatted. I've also tried to update by USB and CD.

This all started because of an "Official" software update sent by Microsoft "Failed" and caused the internal EEPROM to become corrupted. Since Microsoft wont repair it due to their own stupidity or deliberate intent (I'm not paying for something Microsoft
    caused) I'm going to look into the new PS instead. What a waste
  10. UnloosedBroom13 Win User

Help with XBOX ONE setup

How can I fix my Xbox system update? I just got it today and it won't update... Plz help
  11. f00xm4n Win User

IEEE New GPU Details

Thema:

1. Just got a system update today (10/1/2014) and it basically crashed my 360. HELP. - Similar Threads - got system update

2. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  3. I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a system update which says i wont be able to use my xbox if i dont download it,...: If you have any advice, i would really need it, thank you 90e6d957-8c05-4329-9da6-bc997b7789bd
  4. I got a system error E208 0000045D 00000005 on my xbox 1 and I can't do anything about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a system error E208 0000045D 00000005 on my xbox 1 and I can't do anything about it.: After trying to start my xbox, I'm given the option to either restart or troubleshoot, but I physically can't select troubleshoot, the controller is on and connected, but it won't highlight or...
  5. Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...: Hi, my Xbox One went into "Something went wrong" loop after a failed online update I tried to do offline update using USB stick and now it always stuck at 58% before the system rebooted and...
  6. Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One got "System Error: E100 00000703 80910006" after offline update and went into...: Hi, my Xbox One went into "Something went wrong" loop after a failed online update I tried to do offline update using USB stick and now it always stuck at 58% before the system rebooted and...
  7. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  8. Just got a 3.7 gb system update

in XboX Insiders
    Just got a 3.7 gb system update: I don't see any notes for an update that big what is it submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  9. Can u please unban my Xbox one system I just got

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban my Xbox one system I just got: I just brought this Xbox one second hand can u please unban my console i can't go to the enforcmet an check nuffin or answer the questions to get it back please help me...
  10. Got avoid me again for doing nothing? fix this reputation system *flawed*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got avoid me again for doing nothing? fix this reputation system *flawed*: This is like the 30th+ time getting avoid me, at this point I'm pretty much done with Xbox.. every game I get false reported while on Reputation: Needs Work.. how do you expect us to get it off...