Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...

Discus and support Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have an xbox, we have an account and each boy has their own user name. We bought a new xbox and want to keep using both, but don't want to have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J & AHurdle, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...

We have an xbox, we have an account and each boy has their own user name. We bought a new xbox and want to keep using both, but don't want to have to buy two Xbox Golds or all the games twice. How do we set it up? I have looked through the help and
    it says to take our house account off the first one, add it to the second and then have one of the kids sign in on the new one. This just doesn't make sense as to why and then what happens to the original xbox's account?

:)

J & AHurdle, Apr 16, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we do that?

Hello J&A,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Just to add what Blueamcat stated. Here is a link for

Home console
    that will help you set it up.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. blueamcat Win User

Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we do that?

Hey there! If you have all games bought on one account, you can set that account on an Xbox as your "Home Console" and any other account can then use the games and gold for free. The first account can then sign in on another console and use any purchased
    games and gold like normal. Hope that helps clear it up!
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs?

Great idea.

I wish they could enable gamesharing features in Minecraft. We have to buy everything twice if the wife and myself wants something
  5. edj2010 Win User

Having trouble purchasing MS Points? Check here

Hi,

We're having the exact same problems you had. We're trying to buy 400 points. We tried 2 different credit cards and a Paypal account. Both of the credit cards have plenty of money on them. We called our bank and they see Xbox charges coming thru, but for
    $0. Everything is ok on the bank's end. I tried changing our billing email twice and that does not help. We were able to add 1400 points with a pre-paid card, but we don't want to buy another 1400 point card to get a 1600 point game. Any ideas?
  6. Reaper1989 UK Win User

Gaming with family

the Mrs and myself tend to have a go on anything that’s coop/team based. Initially started out with 1 xbox and split screen on ark of which then decided after a lot of squinting, got another xbox and now share the games using the 'Home xbox' setup. Downfall
    is having to download everything to save buying twice
Thema:

Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...

1. Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we... - Similar Threads - got second home

2. I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...: I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned in 1 second it will shut off again I've completely cleaned it inside and out I'm using a new power cable lead from betta electrical I have to unplug it...
  3. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  4. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  6. I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !: Hi guys i have a main monitor with 1920x1080 resolution it's great but i have an old 1440x900 resolution monitor so i decided to make 2 monitors for discord and so.. But the problem now is my main...
  7. I got code when on second tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got code when on second tag: I got this code when opened my game on my second account of 0x863f9006 would to know if i should close that account then my kids cant forza 5 c68ca03b-4348-4dda-aa20-aeca9ecacfa8
  8. I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...: A friend is captain of a club in Club Vegas. He has a account with a lot of coins. Now he had to buy a new device. He installed the game and than got a new account, starting from zero. How can he...
  9. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  10. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...