Just got a replacement console and the fan is louder then ever?

Discus and support Just got a replacement console and the fan is louder then ever? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know what to do. I have been trying to keep calm but this is just nonsense. This is my third console with issues. If i just deal with this one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G0TP0T3NTBUD, Jan 9, 2014.

1. G0TP0T3NTBUD
    G0TP0T3NTBUD Guest

I dont know what to do. I have been trying to keep calm but this is just nonsense. This is my third console with issues. If i just deal with this one and have a loud fan can the xbox break down on me in the future or do i just have to deal with the noise?
    the second console had a loud harddrive sound so i really dont want to keep that one. id rather have a *** fan then a broken harddrive.

:)

G0TP0T3NTBUD, Jan 9, 2014
  2. MadGamer1988
    MadGamer1988 Guest
    Hard drive read/write

I've just had a replacement unit from Microsoft as my launch day consoles fan was making a really loud noise. But on the replacement the hard drive is constantly reading/writing, is this normal behaviour?

MadGamer1988, Jan 9, 2014
  3. Xbox one - Fan still loud after sending it to Microsoft

I sent my Xbox one to Microsoft a while ago because of a loud fan noise and when I got it back, the fan seemed to be louder! When the Xbox is off, the fan is still running and makes a lot of noise, and then when it is on, the fan gets even louder and sounds
    like buzzing. Even when I shut my console down, the Xbox fan seems to never shut off and can be heard across my room nonstop.

knucklehead4226, Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: