Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...

Discus and support Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; BT.com ultimate game pass is not showing on my account after entering code. Just shows existing Xbox gold subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ed Gh, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Ed Gh
    Ed Gh Guest

Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on...

BT.com ultimate game pass is not showing on my account after entering code. Just shows existing Xbox gold subscription

:)

Ed Gh, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on my account

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I'm happy to help you today.

Make sure that your redemption has been applied correctly and appears in your purchase history by following this link

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If the redemption does not appear, try redeeming the code again at this link

https://redeem.microsoft.com/

I hope the instructions were clear, I will keep an eye out for any questions you may have.

Greetings.
  3. PaulMcCluskey2 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate from BT issue

Just for clarification, when you say that you were "already on a 3 month game pass" I assume that you are referring to Game Pass Ultimate. Is this correct?
    Did BT give you codes for Game Pass Ultimate, or did they give you Game Pass for PC, or Game Pass for Xbox?
    Think it was game pass not ultimate and BT was game pass ultimate 6 months, it currently says I'm on gamepass ultimate. when I click on Manage it takes me too a page too log into my BT or EE and on going to my bt it says ends june 2022, Im positive the gamepass i was on was too run out 24th december. something don't add up. All accounts ie xbox app microsoft account were logged into email addy i use for bt, most likely will work out fine, just the xbox app telling me it ends in february, but that xbox app is pretty buggy at the moment. on WIn 11
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Game Pass Ultimate from BT issue

Just for clarification, when you say that you were "already on a 3 month game pass" I assume that you are referring to Game Pass Ultimate. Is this correct?
    Did BT give you codes for Game Pass Ultimate, or did they give you Game Pass for PC, or Game Pass for Xbox?
  5. mrjackson90 Win User

Xbox game pass and BT

Thanks for that.

When I login to the Xbox subscriptions page under game pass it just shows that it's managed by BT, to see the expiry date I then have to click the link which takes me to my BT account which is showing the expiry date as next July
  6. Kathy A. Win User

gamepass Subsription provided with BT internet has ended early.

Hello staffy50,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thanks for bringing this concern to our attention. We know it is important for you to continue your subscription with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and paid through BT internet. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Based on your first screenshot you have a monthly subscription that would end this December 15, 2022. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. In that case, may we ask when did you first sign up for the Xbox Game Pass?
    2. How long were you should be paying this subscription for Xbox Game Pass?
    3. May we know how long have you been seeing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on your Bill?
    4. Are you a BT Broadband user? Or was this Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribe through BT Broadband? If not, would you mind telling us the details?
    We found a support article from BT Community that provides details regarding the offer of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Should you need to check on this, please click here: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on BT Broadband - BT Community.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Just clicked through to accept code for ultimate game pass with BT and it doesn't show on... - Similar Threads - clicked through accept

2. My xbox one just clicks and dies

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one just clicks and dies: Hi, so recently my xbox one started to suddenly click and just die. The power supple dies too but the click comes out of the xbox. Any fixes/solutions? e095eb11-eaab-445a-923d-4641745d22f6
  3. Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the ‘click or tap here to continue’ when streaming my gameplay, and streaming that...: This question has been asked before, but there is still no update and the Answers by the 'expert' were not even applicable to the XBox app, stating many options that just aren't available. Has...
  4. XBox One is automatically clicking right

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One is automatically clicking right: Hello guys, my Xbox One Model 1540 is not working properly. It automatically clicks right. When I try to click to the left, it automatically clicks right again. Let me elaborate that with the...
  5. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  6. Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sotre : install button is greyed out when clicking it, fallout 76 is not installling: I already tried : -restart computer -reinstall xbox app but it always goes back to a black screen -resetting the sotre -running the wsreset.exe -reinstalling game services -updating windows to...
  7. I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t click on anything, wrote down the information in the details.: Hello, I can't open anything on my xbox if I click a it notices it but it does nothing, I’ve tried to press down the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, reconnected power source waited 10...
  8. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  9. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Performance Overlay Click-Through Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Performance Overlay Click-Through Bug: Hi all, first time poster! Each time I restart my PC, the Game Bar performance overlay (i.e. CPU, GPU, FPS information) loses the ability to click-through despite the option showing that it is...