Just bought the new X1 A-50 chat won't work help

Discus and support Just bought the new X1 A-50 chat won't work help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought the new Xbox one Edition Astro A-50 headset the sound quality is amazing but i'm having major problems with ingame chat. I am using a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AriZona 1ce Tea, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Just bought the new X1 A-50 chat won't work help

Hi, I just bought the new Xbox one Edition Astro A-50 headset the sound quality is amazing but i'm having major problems with ingame chat. I am using a Scuff controller btw, everything is setup correctly but no mic appears when I try to play cod or
    titanfall and I can't hear anyone. but when I use my original xbox one controller it works fine. I am very upset because I bought a Scuff controller for around $200 and these new A-50s $300 and if I can't use them together I just wasted a lot of money. So
    is there a way I can use my scuff with my astro? Please answer and thanks.

:)

AriZona 1ce Tea, Oct 24, 2014
  2. pie101
    pie101 Guest

Hi, I just bought the new Xbox one Astro A-50 headset the sound quality is amazing but i'm having major problems with ingame chat. I am using a Scuff controller btw, everything is setup correctly but no mic appears when I try to play cod or titanfall and I can't hear anyone. but when I use my original xbox one controller it works fine. I am very upset because I bought a Scuff controller for around $200 and these new A-50s $300 and if I can't use them together I just wasted a lot of money. So is there a way I can use my scuff with my astro? Please answer and thanks.

pie101, Oct 24, 2014
  3. Just bought the new X1 A-50 chat won't work help

Call customer service.

MR.BLUUDYNUCKLES, Oct 24, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there AriZona 1ce Tea!

Sorry to hear about the headset issue! If you haven't already, try updating your Scuf controller by following this steps here! If
    that does not help and the headset still only works with the Xbox One controller, you may want to get in contact with Scuf's Support.

Mister Beep, Oct 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: