just bought son 360 and cant figure out how to play mine craft online

Discus and support just bought son 360 and cant figure out how to play mine craft online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can anyone help me figure out how to get him online playing with other people in different worlds like he was doing on his tablet?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xandeth75, Jan 3, 2015.

1. xandeth75
    xandeth75 Guest

can anyone help me figure out how to get him online playing with other people in different worlds like he was doing on his tablet?

:)

xandeth75, Jan 3, 2015
  2. You Jell Bro
    You Jell Bro Guest
    minecraft refund!

i bought mine craft for my sons and i to play and we cant get split screen to work. and i have been researching and found out i can get a refund if i dont have a hd tv ( witch i don't )so can anybody help us?

You Jell Bro, Jan 3, 2015
  3. Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

My son is seven and he's having a hard time trying to play mine craft online. Looking for friends.

RYANBeast2009, Jan 3, 2015
  4. TheAimKing
    TheAimKing Guest

Hello xandeth75, What your son needs to do to play online with different players is to add friends that play Minecraft too. There is no such thing as a dedicated server for Minecraft (360/ONE). So you need to have friends that play the game then you can
    join their world via either a invite or just joining from the world select menu. I hope I answered your question and if you need anymore help just reply. -Chris

TheAimKing, Jan 3, 2015
  5. TheAimKing Win User

Hello xandeth75, What your son needs to do to play online with different players is to add friends that play Minecraft too. There is no such thing as a dedicated server for Minecraft (360/ONE). So you need to have friends that play the game then you can
    join their world via either a invite or just joining from the world select menu. I hope I answered your question and if you need anymore help just reply. -Chris
  6. BenjaminCC8 Win User

Obtained a console Xbox360 from my cousin. The console is banned from going online. How do I clear this? thanks

no he gave it to me and told me it was banned....my son is just playing mine craft and wants to play online...sounds a little overboard on xbox s part...
  7. RYANBeast2009 Win User

Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

My son is seven and he's having a hard time trying to play mine craft online. Looking for friends.
  8. GimmickyWolf3 Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

Is the server still up? My son is soon to be 9 and wants to play online with others. He has one or two friends online, but they rarely play mine craft
  9. BauxiticTiara5 Win User

Can't download Minecraft...it says to change Privacy Settings and I have done this?

same happened to my son ,he is crying now. the only reason for buying xbox360 and xboxlive is to play mine craft with his friends online .now he cant play it because of this ridiculous setting. it says one of your member has a restricted setting so I changed
    all his and my account setting to be able to play it online .now he can play even all type of 18+ games online while he cant play mincraft which is 7+ my son is 10 years old,it is so annoying.I phoned microsoft and they told me that they cant help with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    is not it kind of trap guys?
Thema:

1. just bought son 360 and cant figure out how to play mine craft online - Similar Threads - bought son 360

2. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  3. I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...: I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there anything I can do?...
  4. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...: I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox....
  5. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  6. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  7. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  8. I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Turtle Beach headset 2 weeks for my son: I bought a Turtle Beach headset 600 wireless 2 weeks ago. It's my 2nd pair. The USB adapter that you plug to the xbox to sync the headset broke. However i still have my 1st gun my first pair, is...
  9. My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought fifa23 we have 2 Xbox consoles in the house can I share the game: Son bought fifa23 on his Xbox was wondering if I could use same game on my Xbox in same house 62b3abea-d8e1-4030-b72f-7df6d28d1353
  10. My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought VC on NBA 2k24 and I was wondering if I could be refunded: may I please be refunded . My son bought VC without my permission. He also used all of the VC I got for pre ordering the game, I would like that back too please thank you....