just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im...

Discus and support just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im using xbox one S. why is it not compatible? is there any way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Uma Sambaoa, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Uma Sambaoa
    Uma Sambaoa Guest

just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im...

just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im using xbox one S. why is it not compatible? is there any way to use it? thanks in advance.

:)

Uma Sambaoa, Mar 3, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Xbox one preorder

According to the page for "Sherlock Holmes Chapter One Deluxe Edition Pre-order":

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/games/st...ter-One-Deluxe-Edition-Pre-order/9NX9KNX36D7H

That game is listed as for both the Xbox One and the Series X/S. Basically, you order it and then the system employs what is called "Smart Delivery" to determine which console you have and download that version accordingly. So you would play the XBox One version on your current console and then, as mentioned by the IA, if you bought a Series X or S and installed the game, it would install the "Optimised for Series X/S" version on that console
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Website Says compatible with xbox one, Xbox one does not let me install the game

According to the website, Sherlock Holmes Chapter One is only playable on the Xbox Series X|S consoles. You were looking at the bundle which gives you all the games for one price, so it shows that they will play on the Xbox One & the Series X|S because the older games do work on the Xbox One.

You should have looked at this link instead which shows it's only available on the Xbox Series X|S https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/sherlock-holmes-chapter-one/9P7WX4XL1PWT/0010
  4. DavidDanishefsky Win User

Sherlock Holmes Chapter One - Website Says compatible with xbox one, Xbox one does not let me install the game

I have an Xbox One X console but, when I go to the Microsoft store to purchase Sherlock Holmes Chapter One, it says "Not playable on this device". I don't understand.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

6. Uma Sambaoa Win User

just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im using xbox one S. why is it not compatible? is there any way to use it? thanks in advance.

oh i was confused. smh! i thought x/s is compatible with s. i bought the Xbox one s august 2018. isn't it covered with all the console updates? is there anyway or no way at all?!
Thema:

1. just bought sherlock holmes chapter one X/S digital but says it's not compatible. but im... - Similar Threads - bought sherlock holmes

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...