Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website

Discus and support Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought the minecraft Win10 Edition but i cant play modpacks like FTB or even conect to the minecraft website, or conect to the twitch app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClumpyDegree67, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website

i bought the minecraft Win10 Edition but i cant play modpacks like FTB or even conect to the minecraft website, or conect to the twitch app

:)

ClumpyDegree67, Mar 24, 2018
  2. Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

Hello there, i have a problem with buying Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I already bought Minecraft Java edition for a few years and now i wanted to use the redeem code for it but it told me that it was already taken. I have never gave someone my login data,
    but it tells me now that the code is alteady taken. What sould i do now, i don't want to buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition again. Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website :(

TheHDCrafterYT, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Error message "It looks like you don’t own Minecraft for PC/Mac."

To change your skin in minecraft windows 10 edition, click your character on the main menu. The website you're trying to use is for the original minecraft for pc, or commonly known as java minecraft. Even though both games are minecraft for pc, they are
    totally different products. That explains the error you're receiving; you don't actually own minecraft for pc/mac, you own minecraft for windows 10.

Daniel Limoges, Mar 24, 2018
  4. Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website

Thanks for reaching out, ClumpyDegree67!

We'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you - so we can best assist, can you reply back with some further information?

1. What specific mods are you trying to play with, that you're having trouble with?

2. Please include a picture of any specific error messages you're encountering, in your reply.

3. What sort of Windows 10 device are you trying to play from?

4. What steps, if any, have you already taken to troubleshoot this issue?

Mister Quasar, Mar 25, 2018
  5. Mister Quasar Win User

Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website

Thanks for reaching out, ClumpyDegree67!

We'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you - so we can best assist, can you reply back with some further information?

1. What specific mods are you trying to play with, that you're having trouble with?

2. Please include a picture of any specific error messages you're encountering, in your reply.

3. What sort of Windows 10 device are you trying to play from?

4. What steps, if any, have you already taken to troubleshoot this issue?
  6. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows10

Please check under https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ if your purchase for Minecraft Windows 10 shows up.

Be aware that Minecraft for Windows 10 is different from Minecraft on Xbox and also different from Java Minecraft on PC. If you bought Java Minecraft BEFORE Oct. 2018, you need to sign into your Mojang account on the Minecraft.net website, and can redeem
    a code for Windows 10 Minecraft.

After you got Minecraft for Windows 10, make sure you sign in with the same account that you bought it. Open the Windows 10 store, check that's the right account in the upper right.

Then open the menu and check your library. If you bought Minecraft 10 with that account, you will find it there.
  8. Rhythm8503 Win User

xbox.com sign in issues

What about the website I don't have an Xbox I just use the account for Minecraft on Windows 10.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Game Bar Library, game becomes unowned over pc?

That is the Xbox One version. Unfortunately, Minecraft is not a Play Anywhere title. This means, owning Minecraft on Xbox does NOT give you Minecraft on Windows 10.

If you bought Minecraft Java before a certain date, you might be eligible to redeem Windows 10 Minecraft. but you would have to do that on the Mojang website. You can check if you are able to get Windows 10 Minecraft if you sign in here: https://account.mojang.com/me/
Thema:

1. Just bought minecraft windows 10 but i cant use modpacks or login to minecraft website - Similar Threads - bought minecraft windows

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  7. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  8. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  9. I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft for windows but i cant play it it was working since i bought it untill now: I tried reinstalling it I tried opening it from the launcher I tried opening from the microsoft store and whenever I click sign in it says unlock the full version also im trying to add a...
  10. I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.: I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition before it merged with java to become one game, so I cannot download the product I payed for. I have made sure I am logged into the same account that I...