Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

Discus and support Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vasi C., Jan 30, 2024.

1. Vasi C.
    Vasi C. Guest

Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app isn t opening

:)

Vasi C., Jan 30, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t install new ones

Hello, Vasi C. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Does the Ultimate subscription appear active in your account, or not yet?

https://account.microsoft.com/services

— Do you have this issue on Xbox, or PC?

Depending on your previous answer:

— Do you have an Xbox One, or Series X|S?

— Does your PC run Windows 10 or 11?

— What is the error you see when trying to install or launch games?

— What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Jerome Adda Win User

(solved) Help with ultimate gamepass and 360 games

I think we don t understand each other. I don t own any xbox and don t want to buy any games. I don t need any of these since the ultimate gamepass provide a catalogue on the cloud. Ultimate gamepass is different from gamepass.

Since april it is possible to play gears of war 2 on android with xbox ultimate gamepass courtesy of microsoft. I was playing it And saving online successfully until june as any other games. Now each time i launch gears 2 i can t progress.

I tried gears 3, same issue.

All of this seems to happen because each time my profile connect to a new virtual console and can t synchronize but it is a virtual console. I didn t ask to connect to a different virtual console, it happened. On the first virtual console maybe something happened which prevent me to enjoy the service but i can t access it.

Opening a ticket will be a good option providing i can join the call center. Yesterday i was unsuccessful and i hope it will be possible today.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I can´t play a game that is already bought

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the error that you're getting as well as the game that you're having an issue with?

Also, please make sure that you're signed in using the account where the game was purchased, to clarify simply sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Punch cards

There are always reward quests you can´t finish. I had them in the past aswell. There are games you already complete and where you don´t get points for it because it was before the quest was online. I don´t care about it. It is a nice feature to get some
    extra points but if I don´t get them I don´t have any issues with it.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox 360/Gamepass

Hey ronnieprejean, I am sorry to say, but
    Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate don´t not work on the XBOX 360 consoles.
Thema:

1. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t... - Similar Threads - bought gamepass ultimate

2. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  3. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  4. Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...: I bought both of my kids an XBox. Can I share my gamepass with both of them? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as to how? submitted by /u/Guy_On_Not_A_Buffalo [link] [comments]
  5. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  6. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  7. xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.: i have played rainbow six siege quite awhile and unlocked a few operators throughout the years. then I bought an Xbox game pass in 2021. I would later unsubscribe in july of 2023. But now ubisoft...
  8. Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore: So i bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded a bunch of games and i was able to play all of them including R6 but now when i try to play it, it wont let me play the game and i cant even delete the...
  9. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4
  10. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...