Just Bought Game Pass And Stuck on Making Things Awesome

Discus and support Just Bought Game Pass And Stuck on Making Things Awesome in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought xbox game pass about an hour ago and I'm trying to install the app so I can play the games and it is stuck on "making things awesome" I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrodyPayne, Mar 28, 2021.

1. BrodyPayne
    BrodyPayne Guest

I just bought xbox game pass about an hour ago and I'm trying to install the app so I can play the games and it is stuck on "making things awesome" I have already tried resetting, uninstalling then reinstalling and restarting my computer (multiple times) I have verified and I am on the latest version of windows. A fix would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BrodyPayne, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Andrea Roberto1 Win User

same to me, i can't download any games, when i go for play one of those the app send me every time on the page for register my game pass.
  3. AlbertGootee Win User

Same, canceled it and restarted, still stuck. Par for Microsoft.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox Installer stuck on "Making Things Awesome"

You will have to update your windows to the latest version in case 21H2, the version you are using is already very old, to update your system, please follow the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

If there are no updates to be done, download it manually from the site below and install it on your computer

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

On the website above click on update now, this will download an executable, then just proceed with the update installation.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Which Windows 10 or 11 are you using?

The system is updated to the latest version, check this by going to the settings in the about tab and seeing the system version.
  6. matt_350ci Win User

I am using windows 10 Pro version 1909
Thema:

1. Just Bought Game Pass And Stuck on Making Things Awesome - Similar Threads - Bought Game Pass

2. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  6. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  7. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  8. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  9. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...
  10. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb