Just bought a Pc and it won’t let me login to play COD

Discus and support Just bought a Pc and it won’t let me login to play COD in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Recently just bought a Pc and I was playing on Xbox for few years before that. Yesterday I’ve set everything up, update all the drivers,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alberto Contu, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Just bought a Pc and it won’t let me login to play COD

Hi,

Recently just bought a Pc and I was playing on Xbox for few years before that.

Yesterday I’ve set everything up, update all the drivers, download a few games and found out I can’t login to my cod account in game on the new Pc.

:)

Alberto Contu, Mar 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

you'll have to contact activision support. microsoft does not own activision at this time, and even then COD will likely continue to have a dedicated support team

https://support.activision.con
  3. Orinoco4176 Win User

Can’t login to my Xbox account

It won’t take me to any login screen, so like, I tap the login button and it won’t let me login.
  4. WWDxHANNIBALx Win User

Store wont let me manage or download vanguard on xbox one

Bought my grandson cod vanguard and won’t let me do anything but own it. Have reset and rebooted and still noting
  5. GamerDog24 Win User

I bought a Microsoft gift card and some of the code is damaged and unreadable can I get a replacement or a refund? I tried where I purchased it and they said they can’t do anything.

It asks me to login but won’t let me
  6. John1515_267 Win User

Permanent suspension

I don’t know if this is just an issue with me but every time I try to login to the support website it keeps bringing me back to the same page and it won’t let me login
Thema:

1. Just bought a Pc and it won’t let me login to play COD - Similar Threads - bought won’t let

2. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f
  3. I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play: I got the game pass and it still wont let me play it says it’s active and it says it took my money so please help me 38ff9141-b4cc-4f87-a606-4da9fc43b5cc
  4. Bought Game pass ultimate code and when I entered won’t let me confirm even after entering...

in XboX Insiders
    Bought Game pass ultimate code and when I entered won’t let me confirm even after entering...: I have an Xbox one and I’ve bought a code for game pass ultimate but when I put the code in it then tells me how recurring payments will be turned on which is fine however when I select a billing...
  5. I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft realms on the Nintendo switch but it won’t let me make a realm, it keeps...: This is the second time I’ve had to ask this question 2a21b47f-386f-4bf8-81c8-933c2d238cec
  6. Xbox game I bought won’t let me play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game I bought won’t let me play it: me and my brother had recently bought Hogwarts Legacy deluxe edition because he had a series s and I had an Xbox one. It just got released to Xbox one and I’ve been playing it but yesterday it...
  7. My Xbox series s won’t let me download a game I bought, I can see it in my order history,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series s won’t let me download a game I bought, I can see it in my order history,...: My Xbox series s won’t let me download a game I bought, I can see it in my order history, but it just asks if I want to buy it for a friend and doesn’t show it in owned games...
  8. Why won’t it let me make another gamer tag when I bought it for $10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me make another gamer tag when I bought it for $10: So basically I bought the gamer tag thing that lets me buy and change my gamer tag and it won’t let me change it though f6c79ae4-4693-4287-a375-0ee68db7012d
  9. So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought the new modern warfare 2 and now it won’t let me open the app saying I...: Why is my game refunded? Modern warfair 2 88981815-2515-4143-b1aa-f87c3f7ec2c3
  10. So I bought the new modern warfare lastnight and it won’t let me download it it’s saying I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought the new modern warfare lastnight and it won’t let me download it it’s saying I...: So lastnight I had bought the new call of duty and when I go to the store to download the game to my Xbox but it’s stating I have to re buy the game but I have the transaction on my bank account...