Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller

Discus and support Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Most my games on steam are controller based. This controller skips every tother menu item, plus the R3 when I push it in to crouch it does not work. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by judicoats, Apr 5, 2020.

1. judicoats
    judicoats Guest

Most my games on steam are controller based. This controller skips every tother menu item, plus the R3 when I push it in to crouch it does not work. Is it what I am doing or is this controller faulty. It the same on all my games. I got this new controller
    due the to fact of the LT button broke.

:)

judicoats, Apr 5, 2020
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Have you paid a today's service log?
    I think you're going to have a problem with analog
  3. judicoats Win User

Sorry, do not fully understand what you meant by: "Have you paid a today's service log?"

I did try my other other 2 controllers from the PS4, and they work great!!! :) So I came to the conclusion I bought a faulty controller and will bring it back. Thank you for trying to help with the answer...
  4. FurkyT Win User

Forza Horizon 4

I dont have a xbox controller,I am playing it with logitech f310 gamepad.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

logitech f310

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Branko, by your report, it is a symptom of a possible incompatibility, friend.

If it's bluetooth, try deleting and adding again.

Contact logitech support to see if they have a procedure to analyze the controller, that might help too.

And if you want to test it, you can check repair the USB driver if the control is connected via cable.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. Vannec Win User

Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing

As long as Windows can detect the controller when you plug it in, it should work. I use a Logitech F310 and it works fine. You don't need an Xbox branded controller. If you're launching the game from your Steam library, there may be an issue with how Steam
    is managing your controller. Personally, the only issues I've had with controllers is from Steam, not Windows itself.

Try going into the Steam settings and removing your controller profile, unplug the controller and plug it back in. If this doesn't fix the issue, try launching the game outside of Steam.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Just bought a new Logitech F310 controller - Similar Threads - bought Logitech F310

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  9. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  10. I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....