Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...

Discus and support Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had the headset for one day it worked for one day now all of a sudden won’t turn on the light won’t even turn on when charging I already tried to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyrone Brunson, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...

Had the headset for one day it worked for one day now all of a sudden won’t turn on the light won’t even turn on when charging I already tried to reset it so I don’t want to hear that. I bought a controller a couple weeks ago and then same thing happens. I’m getting really annoyed with wasting money on products from Microsoft tht aren’t working a day later

:)

Tyrone Brunson, Nov 12, 2023
  2. TatumTots420 Win User

Xbox One won't load ANYTHING. Literally. (dashboard and games included)

is Microsoft working on this? I jsut bought a brand new One S and if my console is USELESS now, literally exactly 30 days after i bought it I'm going to be violently angry. I just bought this for my daughter as a birthday present, she's a huge gamer and
    this is a brand new console.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after being charged and everything this is the 3rd product I have bought and it just stopped working

Hello Tyrone B, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with your Microsoft headset and controller. I understand that it can be frustrating to invest in products that don't work as expected.

If the products are new and still within the warranty period, consider checking Microsoft's warranty and return terms. If the problem persists and cannot be resolved, you may be able to receive a replacement or refund, depending on Microsoft's warranty policies.
  4. DerekMartin Win User

XBox One Chat issue, cant hear others in party audio nor can they hear me.

I went out and bought a brand new controller and after about 20min the headset chat audio stopped working so it's not the controllers.
  5. Robert Locker Win User

MIC WONT LET ME SPEAK BUT CAN HEAR

Both mics are xbox official headsets and controllers, one of the controllers is a day one edition but just bought another brand new official xbox controller to see if that was the problem. The Mic just randomly stopped working one evening. And yes the
    mic symbol is shown in the top right hand corner with no line through it
  6. rorysmaw Win User

Headset Problem

Hi, thanks for the suggestion but this hasn’t solved my problem. I also just bought a brand new headset, different model than Turtlebeach, 20 minutes ago which I’m using now and still not working. Trying on both the old controller and new controller (purchased yesterday).
Thema:

Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...

1. Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after... - Similar Threads - bought brand headset

2. Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new xbox and plugged it in and it started to do the initial update. After...: Brand new xbox series x won't update when I first plugged it in and it disconnects the wireless internet to all of the house. 27395d75-fd37-44f3-8b0e-d60fe54bac6c
  3. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  4. i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i...: i bought a brand new controller today but the warranty was already expired when i registered the device, please help e25fb6c8-96cd-4377-bc75-ab0905de5e28
  5. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  6. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  7. I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...: I am wondering if walmart possibly sold me a used controller as new 7349af94-c4b7-4f43-b5f7-a2f11692681e
  8. i bought a brand new xbox series x and A/C Valhalla brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a brand new xbox series x and A/C Valhalla brand new: Now everytime i take the disc out and play another game the next time I put Valhalla disc in it needs to reinstall all 110 GB BACK, seven times now its happened. Any help with this?...
  9. I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new xbox elite series 2 controller and it wont changer what do I do I am...: New controller wont charger 5ed455f7-9a23-4d34-8084-f27c65042490
  10. Bought a brand-new Xbox Series X from Amazon, but warranty started 4 months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand-new Xbox Series X from Amazon, but warranty started 4 months ago?: Hello everyone! It is my first post here, as well as my first time ever owning an Xbox. Needless to say, I am thrilled to be a part of a new community. However, ever since I have discovered the...