Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

Discus and support Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VI RUNNYNEWT VI, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please help

:)

VI RUNNYNEWT VI, Oct 18, 2019
  2. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

We're sorry for what happened to you, you will need to ask for a refund, do it as soon as possible, and also talk to xbox support
  3. KrisKarl Win User

I wonder if Xbox support can see the username of who redeemed the gift card?
  4. pawncrackers Win User

If you have purchased this from a retailer, please return to the point of purchase and explain the situation. They may be able to help, otherwise a call to Xbox Support, as others have mentioned, is the way forward. Hopefully transaction information can
    be traced, so have any order numbers or till receipts handy.

Hope this helps,

L
  5. Ironwilled Win User

It might be tough to ask for a refund from the store since the code was already redeemed, but you should most definitely call Xbox Support and have them check the code.

Link: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us#0
  6. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Yes. I bought a Xbox live gold card from Walgreens. When I redeemed it I clicked on the ad that was advertising the $15 gift card if I signed up today. When I clicked on it there was a redeem code option. I clicked redeem code and redeemed it. After I did
    that a message popped up saying that I would receive the code for the $15 gift card within a month, and it's been almost 2 months and I never got it.
Thema:

1. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in - Similar Threads - bought $15 gift

2. I bought my elite 2 on 6-15-23 and you say it is out of warranty. It's malfunctioning and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite 2 on 6-15-23 and you say it is out of warranty. It's malfunctioning and I...: I bought this from Walmart on 6-15-23, when I entered the serial number it shows out of warranty. I've only had it 3 months. The right stick when pushed down turns off the controller. Please help...
  3. I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have victus 15" AMD RYZEN 5.56 Laptop that I bought 2 months ago and the latest update...: J have uninstalled all updates and reset the network setting several times. But none of use.. Can uou please help me. I'm a student and I have to submit an assignment today....
  4. “I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in...

in XBoX on Windows
    “I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in...: I bought a game with 535 egp and it got refunded to me in 15 usd when games are cheaper in my egp. And I can't buy any games with 15$ dollars what do I do? I want the money in egp so I can buy the...
  5. I bought a game for 15 dollars, installed it, and now I can't play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game for 15 dollars, installed it, and now I can't play it?: Hi. Recently I bought an xbox 360 game on my xbox 1 s, Just Cause 2. I left it installing while I ran another game, then when I came back it "finished" installing. I tried to play it, but I got...
  6. Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate for 15$ games not working: Hello, Today I bought the Xbox Gamepass ultimate and when i bought it The games did NOT work it feels like im getting scammed and when i try to get a refund it says renew subscription doesn't have...
  7. I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 15$ giftcard and I can't use it! It asks me for payment method!: Hey , I got a 15$ giftcard to get some DLC and some V-bucks . I can't purchase games or DLC without adding address , phone number , etc. I can't possibly refund a redeem code , so . I can't get...
  8. I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?: Please be so kind and change on the game, thanks in advance! fb10af37-8fa6-4491-a01b-c1daec511b66
  9. wow, i bought and used $15 GIFT CARD and says "LISCENSE NOT UPDATED" which liscense is that???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wow, i bought and used $15 GIFT CARD and says "LISCENSE NOT UPDATED" which liscense is that???: madder than a midget with a bouncy ball 74ace918-f0a8-4406-a8c7-f33a84b87dd1
  10. Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes: Hello, I bought season 15 of Family Guy on Microsoft/Xbox Store and got all episodes of season 14 („Pilling them softly“ to „Road to India). Now I want my money back I paid 16,80€. Ordernumber:...