Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

Discus and support Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by QuadRaptor22824, May 18, 2018.

1. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the Microsoft card it doesn't confirm - it just says 'Next' and
    then it ask which way do I want to pay: Paypal or CREDIT/DEBIT. It don't seen to recognize the prepaid card numbers. Game Stop in Dalton says to contact you because they can't refund my money if the pin numbers on the back of the card has been exposed.
    I told them I had to see the number to load it into the XBOX System. I didn't know the card number wouldn't work. I will never buy another XBOX Prepaid Gold Card from them again. Can I get my money back ? I have my receipt showing my purchase. This was
    for my son's birthday and he is very disappointed. Is there another way to load the card into my XBOX ONE System? Please help.

:)

QuadRaptor22824, May 18, 2018
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Doesn't trust banks or credit card companies. Tries to use their pre-paid cards.

I fear for this person's future when they try to buy a house with no credit. Maybe they are rich and will just buy it out right with their mattress money.

As for a solution to your problem, use your prepaid card from a company you don't trust to buy a 12-month or 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the store.

IndieRock, May 18, 2018
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, May 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

Make sure you're signing into your son's account when redeeming the code, otherwise the gold will be tied to yours and not his, unless you are sharing the gold through the Home setting. Make sure you're following these steps - How to redeem gift cards and codes

If it still doesn't work, you'll want to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, May 18, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit card.

6. Herba1 HeaLerEH Win User

Complete Newby Question!

Just relax always look stuff up research things.

I know before that wasn't the case needing gold. Now I am pretty sure you do.

You can pick up a 3 month at a local store for about 24smackers, or get 12 month for think it was 59.99, or use a credit card, can also use reloadable/prepaid credit cards if you don't have a normal credit card.
  7. OCRyzen Win User

My Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE card was canceled. Why?

Was the 12 month prepaid card, bought with a Credit Card..??
  8. BikerBob1958 Win User

Can't Use Prepaid Xbox Live Code

Attempting to use a prepaid xbox live gold 12 months card to renew my subscription but it wont let me. What options do I have?

My account let me use the prepaid card.
  9. CheeUnit Win User

Forza 5 xbox live gold 7 day trial not working.

i bought a 12 month xbox live gold membership prepaid card. after i input the code i get to the confirm screen and right as i click the confirm button it goes to the next page and tells me "An error occurred while completing this operation" can anyone else
    help me as well?
Thema:

1. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ... - Similar Threads - bought month prepaid

2. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  3. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  4. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  5. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  6. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  7. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  8. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  9. There's one I month I bought a 3 month prepaid card of xbox live gold and today it's not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's one I month I bought a 3 month prepaid card of xbox live gold and today it's not ...: When I try to connect to online servers on games likes cod bo3 or halo reach it says that I have not the xbox live rights or xbox live gold membership however it ends on october...
  10. I have the 1 month trial Xbox LIVE, but bought a prepaid card today. Do I officially have Gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the 1 month trial Xbox LIVE, but bought a prepaid card today. Do I officially have Gold ...: It says I have both Xbox LIVE Gold, and Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold. Is it fine to 'cancel' the free month trial of my XBL now, or just wait it out? I did it to get the freebie games, play online,...