Just a warning for anyone considering applying for the Xbox MasterCard

Discus and support Just a warning for anyone considering applying for the Xbox MasterCard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; From wallethub “Your Barclaycard approval odds largely depend on your credit score, income, and debt. All Barclays credit cards require a minimum... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ilikedatunahere, Oct 7, 2023.

1. Just a warning for anyone considering applying for the Xbox MasterCard

From wallethub

“Your Barclaycard approval odds largely depend on your credit score, income, and debt. All Barclays credit cards require a minimum credit score of either 700 or 750 for approval. This means you need either good or excellent credit to get approved for a Barclaycard.”

Don’t even bother if you know or even think your score is under 700. It’s not worth the hard pull for nothing.

submitted by /u/ilikedatunahere
    [link] [comments]

/u/ilikedatunahere, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Shawn8210 Win User

Time connection charges may apply

I've seen the warning as well, and I'm sure it's more of a "just in case" deal warning you that depending on your plan/setup with your ISP, charges may apply - and it's just there as a catch-all warning. Wouldn't have anything to do with the Xbox Store.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Pre-paid visa or master card

You need a prepaid credit card that is refillable and requires you to register it somehow, either online, or ones from a financial institute.

Otherwise it's just considered to be a gift card, regardless of it being visa or mastercard, and it wont be acceptable.
  4. wing man580 Win User

Trying to add a credit card -- Status code 8C32008

Im having issues with prepaid MasterCard expiration on Xbox only goes up to 2020 and mine is 2021. Does anyone know how to fix this????
  5. Codegasm Win User

Xbox Elite Controller needs repairs

Well that's terrible news. I wish to warn anyone else considering buying this device to keep the extremely short warranty in mind. The Elite controller isn't worth the investment considering it will break very quickly and you will have to buy another one
    once that happens.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Wrongful Account suspension

They don't send warnings. The code of conduct/terms of service you agree to when you signed up are considered the warnings.
Thema:

Just a warning for anyone considering applying for the Xbox MasterCard

1. Just a warning for anyone considering applying for the Xbox MasterCard - Similar Threads - warning anyone considering

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  4. I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just receive 3 strike in 1 min without à warning: Hi, I download a picture from my cell phone, then I got three Stikes without even a warning. Can someone from the community can help me. Or a represent of microsoft...
  5. Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...: On my Xbox series s, I keep getting a warning message that I am currently offline whenever I try to begin a flight on Microsoft flight simulator. I was able to download the game with gamepass and...
  6. Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems: I was talking to my friend yesterday and it was going great. There was an orange warning sign in the party, but I thought nothing of it. Suddenly, my microphone cut out for some time, then went...
  7. Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?: I have disc to all of my games but the disc warning sign is there Microsoft I have heard about this a lot Can you get rid of it ? Is there a way? 9fba447c-e1f7-4448-ad00-35191f3210bb
  8. How do I get rid of the disc warning sign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of the disc warning sign: My Xbox has disc warning triangle sign on it even thought I own the games How do I get rid of it please I want to know a349f118-f4ee-41df-b3d5-bbc3289460e9
  9. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  10. What do I need to do to be able to play my games when they have the triangle warning symbol?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I need to do to be able to play my games when they have the triangle warning symbol?: The disk is in but it won't play. a0e27dbe-39b0-409e-814b-2fb734558dce