Just a random Fortnite tip that y'all probably know!

Discus and support Just a random Fortnite tip that y'all probably know! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you have a tv, take clear tape and write "x" on it. With any gun, aim and put the tape where the cross is, then play a match to see if it gave you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gunner B1, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Gunner B1
    Gunner B1 Guest

If you have a tv, take clear tape and write "x" on it. With any gun, aim and put the tape where the cross is, then play a match to see if it gave you better aim!

:)

Gunner B1, Nov 27, 2023
  2. cambirtch Win User

Who do i contact about tech support breaking my system with there advice?

Hey gang thanks for all the tips ended up leaving it unplug for another full day plug it in just now and back in business cheers all happy gaming may see y'all out there
  3. Vairkjosa Win User

Stones

Y'all realize the OP has made y'all.

Gutter snipes all of us, the OP has not been back to comment in two weeks. Probably lost their PWD. lol
  4. Abhi345 Win User

I accidentally bought a Fortnite bundle on the wrong account

uh this is weird but it seems to be the right account that is linked, but I didn't see the items in my account on fortnite..

I'll go login again and update y'all if it's there.
  5. Mega Moose Man Win User

Status code 4497 0000 D080 0200 807B 01F7 on xbox 360.

Hi again Glenn,

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to any additional tips y'all might have over there. Thanks so much!

Kindest Regards,

6. isturbo1984 Win User

Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

This post drew my attention to this game. I never would have gave the game a chance, but I wanted to let y'all know that today at the mall, I went into Sears and they had this game new on discount for $2.99 and I snatched it up quick. Just a random game
    with an outrageously reduced price. I sometimes find good ones for the 360 there.
Thema:

1. Just a random Fortnite tip that y'all probably know! - Similar Threads - random Fortnite tip

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  4. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  7. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  8. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  9. Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one power brick randomly power off when I'm in games like Fortnite but not...: Sometimes the power supply randomly shuts off. Then I plug it out for 10 seconds it comes back on, no light flashes it's just the usual orange and white light I'm confused why this happens and why...
  10. Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard randomly disconnecting whilst playing on Xbox series s (Fortnite, MW2): I have never experienced this issue before, but around 2 weeks ago, all of a sudden, whenever I play keyboard and mouse games such as Fortnite or Warzone 2, my keyboard and mouse would suddenly...