Just a moment... i need your follow

Discus and support Just a moment... i need your follow in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://kick.com/levelmax submitted by /u/Sad-Dark-9094 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sad-Dark-9094, May 6, 2024.

1. Just a moment... i need your follow

/u/Sad-Dark-9094, May 6, 2024
  2. WillSmithVXR Win User

I just had a WTF moment.

I thought WTF when I read this thread.

This XBONE Forum area is getting worse day by day.

Personally, can't wait until release day and the subsequent posts.
  3. DaRealm4D Win User

I just had a WTF moment.

I remember having NFS Most Wanted before I had a 360 in my possession. Odd ..yes but , it just added to my excitement because the time was near . Wouldn't think it will be any different this go around.
  4. Burst Axe Win User

I just had a WTF moment.

Games coming out before the console is not anything new. Especially since its a multiplatform and multigenerational game.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

I just had a WTF moment.

many 360 games were out before launch
  6. FullHornet Win User

I just had a WTF moment.

There are certain titles that have already been confirmed to be releasing for next gen hardware before the next gen hardware itself releases. COD, BF4, Watchdogs, and AC IV all have this happening. I personally don't mind this as I have plenty to keep
    me busy until the Xbox One actually releases.
Thema:

Just a moment... i need your follow

1. Just a moment... i need your follow - Similar Threads - moment need follow

2. How do I get my net type back to open at the moment it is on strict

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my net type back to open at the moment it is on strict: My net type is always on strict how do I get it back to open 00a9f9fd-e200-4715-b418-9c09f1cabf93
  3. Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it take a moment for one of my keyboard keys to stop registering after I release it?: I just got a new pc about 2 months ago. I have had this keyboard since my old pc and it is a Ducky One 2 Mini. Basically what has been happening is if im playing a game and let’s say im holding...
  4. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  5. Xbox series S turning on for a a couple moments, showing the Xbox symbol then turning off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S turning on for a a couple moments, showing the Xbox symbol then turning off...: Hey, I’ve had my xbox series S for 3 years now. Never ever had any problems other then it randomly powering on but even then that has been minimal. Idk if it’s just mad at me for buying a PS5 but...
  6. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  7. Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi really really need help from Xbox at the moment they have been as helpful as a chocolate...: So my sons account has been stolen, the person who has stolen it have changed all his details his email and passwords, they offered him some free stuff for GTA so my son did exactly what they...
  8. Update needed you need this update, but we can’t get it at the moment. Try again in a while...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update needed you need this update, but we can’t get it at the moment. Try again in a while...: I have been trying to play Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on my Xbox series x, Ive been having trouble booting up the game for 3 days now and done things such as reinstalling the game or checking...
  9. My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty.: I was playing Rocket League earlier and the right bumper button broke on me, which is unfortunate because I use that very heavily for one of the controls in the game. I tried registering my...
  10. We Need Xbox One Players for Epic Battlefield 4 moment

in XBoX on Consoles
    We Need Xbox One Players for Epic Battlefield 4 moment: I rent a server on battlefield 4 and have quite a successful/growing gaming channel. We are looking for as many XB1 players as possible to be involved in a Knife only team Battle. 32v32 or less....