Just a little 360 idea...

Discus and support Just a little 360 idea... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I see anyone who has an Xbox One, I see that "Xbox One Games" are listed as one game. A little Idea to spread this out would be to list games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bobbyjo28, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Bobbyjo28
    Bobbyjo28 Guest

Whenever I see anyone who has an Xbox One, I see that "Xbox One Games" are listed as one game. A little Idea to spread this out would be to list games and have their platform (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows Phone, etc.) listed underneath. That way, all xbox
    one games wouldn't be listed as one game.

:)

Bobbyjo28, Apr 14, 2014
  2. Just a little laugh

[quote user="MiNOR THREAT xx"]

So the other night I was having a few games and the wife was watching me play. I was playing as the assault class and the following happened:

Wife: "Pfft, that's just stupid."

Me: "What?"

Wife: "Having a electrician in a war game."

Me: "WTF are you on about?"

Wife: "Doesn't that lightning bolt next to your name mean you're a electrician?"

I proceeded to have a laugh. She tried to blame it on being pregnant (baby brain).

[/quote]LOL!My Mrs is pregnant too and she says some of the craziest *** sometimes too.I say "just stop and have a little think about it for a second"before i LMFAO.

II EYEBALL II, Apr 14, 2014
  3. Just a little laugh

No a dark ranga or red head. She's played the game before.

She said she knew deep down it wasn't a electrician (so she tells me).

MiNOR THREAT xx, Apr 14, 2014
  4. Just a little 360 idea...

Bobbjo28 hey there Just a little 360 idea... :)

Smartglass does this at the moment and I am hoping that at some point there is support for cross console identifying. On the 360 and on xbox.com. There has been no announcement as of yet and this is totally just something I would like to see come at some
    point, but I agree it would be nice to see what your friends are doing on other platforms.

Mark Sherwood, Apr 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: