Jurassic World on xbox game pass - error message the exception unknown software exception

Discus and support Jurassic World on xbox game pass - error message the exception unknown software exception in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have installed Jurassic World 2 on my Surface and usually within 5 minutes of the game playing as normal, the pc pops up an error message 'the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silvia Farinha, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Jurassic World on xbox game pass - error message the exception unknown software exception

Hi

I have installed Jurassic World 2 on my Surface and usually within 5 minutes of the game playing as normal, the pc pops up an error message 'the exception unknown software exception (0x000fdead) occured in the application location 00007ff8d87474c' and the game stops.

How to fix this?

I have removed and installed the game twice now but this is still happening.

Thanks.

:)

Silvia Farinha, Jul 18, 2022
  2. shamelshukri Win User

Jurassic World on xbox game pass - error message the exception unknown software exception

Hey Silvia, I might have found the problem.

Since I've turned off raytracing and DLSS the game never crashed again.

You will find those in the graphics settings.

My best guess is the Raytracing seems to have some sort of data leak to the point where it bottlenecks and crashes the game.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Silvia

Is this happening with Jurassic World only?

Which surface laptop do you have?

Are you on Windows 11 or 10?

And, besides reinstalling it. Which troubleshooting steps you have done so far? In that way I can advise you different things

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. shamelshukri Win User

happening to me today as well.

Windows 10

I'm on PC RTX 3070 i9 32GB ram.

Drivers are up to date

I've tried the fix and repair feature and didnt work.

I've tried restarting my PC and didn't work aswell.

at the moment I only have JW2 and crysis 3 installed,

Crysis 3 deosnt have this issue.
  5. Luke353 Win User

Windows Xbox (Beta) App

Hey,

Thank you for the help, but the same problem with that installer just freezes upon hitting Install. It might just be the case of

Although, this time, after force closing it via Task Manage it popped up with a window saying:

Application Error;

The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application location 0x00000000763C3442.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Im getting an virus allert

This is going to be a false positive. There are no viruses in the Xbox PC game pass games. What anti-virus software is it?

To solve this try:

• Updating your virus software and definitions.
    • Add an exception to the location of your Xbox PC games. The virus scanner will no longer scan that folder.
Thema:

1. Jurassic World on xbox game pass - error message the exception unknown software exception - Similar Threads - Jurassic World game

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  4. I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Minecraft off my IPhone, how do I restore my old worlds?: Hi! So I stupidly decided to delete Minecraft on my IPhone because I thought it would help out with a glitch, without realizing that it would delete my worlds (I am fairly new to the game). If...
  5. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  6. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  7. how can I play jurassic world Evolution 2 on my pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    how can I play jurassic world Evolution 2 on my pc?: I just wont to play it on pc but I dont know how I tried to do it with videos but it did not work c0fec344-d34e-4a45-a641-1c4b110de2b9
  8. Help with Jurassic World Evolution 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Jurassic World Evolution 2: So I have pc game pass. I downloaded Jurassic World Evolution 2. I am able to boot the game and get to the press to enter screen. I press the enter key and nothing happens so I try controller and...
  9. I just bought a DLC for Jurassic world evolution 2 and now it is not in the game (I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a DLC for Jurassic world evolution 2 and now it is not in the game (I don’t...: I play cloud gaming because I don’t have a console or pc. Today a DLC came out for Jurassic world evolution 2 called the prehistoric marine species pack. It seemed cool so I bought it. But now on...
  10. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....