June 2nd, & 10th Jigsaw Jammer daily challenge not loading. WHY?

Discus and support June 2nd, & 10th Jigsaw Jammer daily challenge not loading. WHY? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; June 2nd, & 10th Jigsaw Jammer daily challenge not loading. WHY? I tried waiting but they still are not loading. Shouldn't someone at Microsoft know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marm2621, Jun 16, 2017.

1. marm2621
    marm2621 Guest

I tried waiting but they still are not loading. Shouldn't someone at Microsoft know this by now and fix them? Why don't they have a button that notifies them?

:)

marm2621, Jun 16, 2017
  2. SueBondch
    SueBondch Guest
    Jigsaw Jammer not loading

The Jigsaw Jammer game in the daily challenges is not loading.

SueBondch, Jun 16, 2017
  3. Stratsdad
    Stratsdad Guest
    Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jammer problem

I have found that Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jammer will not load for the 10th, 11th and 13th is there a problem?

Stratsdad, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Jigsaw Jammer in Daily Challenges

Hey, Crash!

I'm not seeing any issues with Jigsaw Jams in the Daily Challenges here for me. The general cause of these loading issues is the internet connection on your computer, or an issue with an ad that is loading.

The first thing we want to check is if
    your computer is fully updated
    . If it is, try
    uninstalling and reinstalling Jigsaw
    . If all that fails, try on another profile on your computer, with a different gamertag/Microsoft account, to see if the issue happens there.

Let me know what all you're seeing! If nothing seems to work for you, please post back with a screenshot of what you see so we can dig further into this together. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  5. Craftwinder Win User

Ab dem 1.1.17 kann ich die täglichen Herausforderungen nicht mehr spielen! Nur Werbung wird geladen

The same thing happened to me on 31st December - no more daily challenges. They start to load (seemlingly) then it just switches off Jigsaw altogether!

Jigsaw collections work as usual, but not Daily Challenges.
  6. Sooupper Win User

Some daily challenges never open

Jigsaw works get on Desktop, but never loads daily challenges of Surface Pro
  7. UndoingStraw0 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw downloads

Unable to download most of the Daily Challenges for the entire month of November. Most days in the calendar just show the "dots in a circle" waiting symbol. going to a particular day and clicking on Jigsaw Jammer goes to the download screen but the download
    status bar only goes so far and then stalls. Where do I look? Others in the family have no problem downloading and playing Daily Challenges on this same computer running Windows 10
  8. DuneFan Win User

Jigsaw does not load

It's the Lexus ADS... either remove them or replace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of constantly trying to replay daily challenges in Jigsaw!The ads are just too big to download & that's why it's hanging up & not loading!
Thema:

1. June 2nd, & 10th Jigsaw Jammer daily challenge not loading. WHY? - Similar Threads - June 2nd 10th

2. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  3. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of June 2nd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 2nd, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. Waiting MyChallenge reward since June 2nd

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Waiting MyChallenge reward since June 2nd: I should have received 200 gems from Golden Nugget Challenge as I played more than 10 hours of Assassin's Creed Chronicles Russia by June 2nd (20+ hours by June 15th) after six months playing 10+...
  6. Never received my Xbox quest rewards from June 19th to July 2nd

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received my Xbox quest rewards from June 19th to July 2nd: I completed them, even checked on the quest progress. Never received any rewards at all. Disappointing. 74be3cc6-d91b-4a96-a148-97000c21e8ed
  7. June 25 TriPeaks challenge-Can't get past 2nd or 3rd board

in XBoX Games and Apps
    June 25 TriPeaks challenge-Can't get past 2nd or 3rd board: I'm having trouble getting past the second and third boards of the June 25 TriPeaks challenge. Can someone please help? Thanks. 6ef69194-dbe0-4bdc-8a29-6f8006357042
  8. June 18 TriPeaks challenge-Can't solve 2nd or 3rd boards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    June 18 TriPeaks challenge-Can't solve 2nd or 3rd boards: I'm having trouble solving the second and third boards in the June 18 TriPeaks challenge. Can anyone please help? Thanks. a5869151-bcda-4747-86d4-daa374637ccc
  9. Halo MCC Xbox Playdates U.S ( Blue Team) vs Xbox Playdates Canada ( Red Team) Tuesday June 2nd ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Xbox Playdates U.S ( Blue Team) vs Xbox Playdates Canada ( Red Team) Tuesday June 2nd ...: Halo: MCC – Red (Xbox Playdates Canada) versus Blue (Xbox Playdates USA) – June 2, 2015 @ 8pm EST www.xboxplaydatescanada.com 3a8e4099-2b52-406c-b778-0c01e0f851df
  10. MK4's Tanya makes her return to Mortal Kombat X on Tuesday June 2nd for owners of the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK4's Tanya makes her return to Mortal Kombat X on Tuesday June 2nd for owners of the ...: Ed Boon announced on his Twitter account today that Tanya will be available to download Tuesday June 2nd if you are an ownder of the Kombat Pack, if you are not then it will be June 9th for the...