Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO

Discus and support Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I noticed my favorite friends section is gone and replaced by this. In my opinion, there is no value of having this. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JRest71, Feb 4, 2024.

1. /u/JRest71
    /u/JRest71 Guest

I noticed my favorite friends section is gone and replaced by this. In my opinion, there is no value of having this.

submitted by /u/JRest71
    [link] [comments]

/u/JRest71, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Snacks XXV Win User

Friends Online Notifications

I was wondering the same thing , I want to know when my favorite friends jump online but I don't see a setting to turn it on
  3. InCaudaVenenum Win User

which to buy????

WWZ is fantastic especially with friends. It has a fun progression system so replaying levels isn’t entirely pointless aside from achievements. Seeing the Swarms of zombies is quite impressive and terrifying...

DayZ just doesn’t look engaging imo
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Help me get this straight...

I think there should be 5 categories total (some of which are already in place):

1) Favorites - friends you play with the most.

2) Friends - friends you want to play with again.

3) Following - those you admire & want to keep in touch with.

4) Followers - those whom admire you; fans.

5) Blocked - those you want to avoid.

6) Custom - your own named list (family, real-life friends, Call of Duty friends, etc.).

IMO, none of these should mix & match (with the exception of any custom lists you create). If you follow someone, they should NOT appear as a friend unless they also follow you. Friends & favorites should NOT appear as followers too. I think if someone follows
    you, you shouldn't get a notification, but if someone sends you a friend request, you should receive a notification.
  5. US Revenge Win User

PS Vita Games Worth Buying?

just get PSN+ and get the free games with the service imo, it already gives you uncharted golden abyss and gravity rush which have gotten huge reviews.

-

friend of mine with a vita says his favorite game is Ragnarok Oddessy, its like an RPG but you can have people join and play with you
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Help me get this straight...

I think they should make 3 categories. Friends, followers and following. IMO, if I send someone a FR and they haven't accepted me as a friend then they really shouldn't be in my friends list, which they are ATM.
Thema:

1. Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO - Similar Threads - Jump friends eliminated

2. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  3. Xbox green band “JUMP IN”

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox green band “JUMP IN”: I recently got an xbox series s and i am used to seeing power your dreams on the green band around the console out of curiosity, xbox series s consoles with jump in written on the green band is it...
  4. Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020

in XBoX on Windows
    Is N4500 celeron a big jump from N4020: Hi everyone. I ask this question as I am in the market for a cheap laptop to stream TV and shows in the evenings. It will literally be used for that. I already have a powerful laptop that I use...
  5. Please take away the jump in with friends option

in XboX Insiders
    Please take away the jump in with friends option: Top of your friends list that silly box that you can’t RT down from is unnecessary. It doesn’t even show all friends in parties just random ones. Horrible idea submitted by /u/Slixoo [link]...
  6. Can i get a refund for jump force ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund for jump force ?: I have been an off and on player on jump force since its release and played the entire first 2 years. I spent $100 on the deluxe preorder and an additional $30+ on DLCs that were not included with...
  7. On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my roblox for my hp touchscreen laptop, my jump and move button disappeared. What do i do: ROBLOX CONTROL 11268bd2-a8a2-48a9-ae25-2eac7277c3c3
  8. Mouse jumping when clicking on another monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse jumping when clicking on another monitor: When I'm playing a video game and click from one monitor back into the main monitor where the game is, frequently, the mouse jumps to the upper left corner of my screen and drags my game's camera...
  9. Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting kicked off fortnite every time I jump out of the skybus on my xboxone: Why do I keep getting kicked of fortnite every time I jump of the skybus on my Xbox one 87ad3e86-c9e8-4c2f-ad56-9c7470bfb060
  10. Mouse scroll counter jumping on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse scroll counter jumping on Xbox: I've been having a problem for a little while where my mouse wheel scrolls in the opposite direction when scrolling fast. Since I use a pretty unorthodox control scheme using up and down scrolling...