juegos de xbox en pc [Translation - Xbox games on PC]

Discus and support juegos de xbox en pc [Translation - Xbox games on PC] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Buenas tardes me gustaria que alguien me ayudara con un problema que tengo con mi pc y la conectividad de xbox. El problema es que quiero jugar juegos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DAVEDAVE6, Nov 23, 2018.

1. DAVEDAVE6
    DAVEDAVE6 Guest

Buenas tardes me gustaria que alguien me ayudara con un problema que tengo con mi pc y la conectividad de xbox.

El problema es que quiero jugar juegos de mi xbox one en mi pc y me dice que no son compatibles pero aun asi metiendome a la pagina principal del juego me permite comprarlo de nuevo para jugarlo y quiero saber si hay manera de poder
    arreglar esto

ps: mi pc soporto todos los juegos.

[Translation - Good afternoon I would like someone to help me with a problem I have with my PC and Xbox connectivity.

The problem is that I want to play my Xbox One games on my PC and tells me that they are not compatible but still getting me to the main page of the game allows me to buy it again to play and I want to know if there is way to poderarreglar this PS
    : My PC I support all games.]

:)

DAVEDAVE6, Nov 23, 2018
  2. rexvbvb
    rexvbvb Guest
    conectividad del servidor bloqueada [Translation - Server Connectivity Blocked]

Buenas, estoy teniendo problemas en con algunos juegos online como forza horizon 3 porque no puedo unirme a partidas multijugador, juego en PC, en la configuración de red de mi la app de xbox pone que tengo la NAT moderada y la conectividad bloqueada y creo
    que se debe a este error.

---------------------------------------

[Translation - Good, I'm having problems with some online games like Forza Horizon 3 because I can not join multiplayer games, PC game, in the network settings of my Xbox app says I have the moderate NAT and blocked connectivity that is due to this Erro
    R.]

rexvbvb, Nov 23, 2018
  3. zimmer15
    zimmer15 Guest
    xbox live

tengo 30 megas de internet y la xbox va mal (las descargas y juegos) en mi pc no pasa eso, tambien tengo nat abierta.

[Translation: I have 30 megs of internet and the xbox goes bad (downloads and games) on my pc does not happen that, I also have nat open.]

zimmer15, Nov 23, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Web translation:

xbox games on pc

Good afternoon I would like someone to help me with a problem I have with my PC and xbox connectivity.

The problem is that I want to play my xbox one games on my pc and it tells me that they are not compatible but even so getting to the main page of the game allows me to buy it again to play it and I want to know if there is a way to fix this

ps: my pc supports all the games.

Response:

Hi there,

only a selection of games will work on Both PC and Xbox One when bought, these games will have the Xbox Play Anywhere identification.

When such game is bought, it will work on both PC and Xbox One without the requirement of purchasing the specific platform type.

See this link for more information about Xbox Play Anywhere titles and the requirements and a list of the current games that support it:

https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-play-anywhere

5. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, as previously mentioned by the ambassador Xbox Play Anywhere games are the perfect ones to play on both Xbox and PC. Do be advised that the game must be digitally owned. For any game compatibility issue I recommend
    looking at the games store page and reading the system requirements. I hope the information I provided help answer your question. If you request further assistance I suggested contacting

Customer Support

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: