Juego age of empire definitive edition no funciona

Discus and support Juego age of empire definitive edition no funciona in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola descargue Juego age of empire definitive edition no funciona intenta iniciar pero no deja, ya inactive NOD32 y aun persiste el problema, actualice... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lagzo, Aug 27, 2018.

1. lagzo
    lagzo Guest

Hola descargue Juego age of empire definitive edition no funciona intenta iniciar pero no deja, ya inactive NOD32 y aun persiste el problema, actualice el windows y nada, inicie modo juego y tampoco por cierto tengo una laptop con procesador corei7, tarjeta
    gratificadora de 2gb nvidia ademas de 12 gb de ram y una tera en disco duro a parte de esto que mas debo hacer gracias

POST: Oh como pido devolución de mi dinero gracias nuevamente

:)

lagzo, Aug 27, 2018
  2. pedroc3591
    pedroc3591 Guest
    age of empires: definitive edition . dice que no estoy conectado a xbox live (age of empires: definitive edition Says I'm not connected to Xbox Live)

buenas tardes tengo instalado el juego age of empires : definitive edition en mi computador con sistema operativo windows 10 de 64 bits . espero respuesta gracias

[Translated - good afternoon I have installed the game age of empires: definitive edition on my computer with 64-bit windows 10 operating system.
    I hope response thanks]

pedroc3591, Aug 27, 2018
  3. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Age of empires definitive edition

Hello!

Its unfortunate you're still having issues with Age of Empires Definitive Edition. I recommend checking out the

Age of Empires Support Site
    and review the information there or possibly see if you could contact the developer to try and get this issue resolved.

Please let us know with a reply how it goes.

Thanks for reaching out!

XBF George L, Aug 27, 2018
  4. FreeAndSay
    FreeAndSay Guest

Hi there,

Are you still facing the same issue?

FreeAndSay, Nov 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: