Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC

Discus and support Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I have a pretty high end gaming PC, specs are below: i9 12900k MSI Suprim X 3080 ti DDR 5 ram, corsair dominator 5600 mhz Asus Z-690-E... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahad Tanveer, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Ahad Tanveer
    Ahad Tanveer Guest

Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC

Hey all,

I have a pretty high end gaming PC, specs are below:

i9 12900k

MSI Suprim X 3080 ti

DDR 5 ram, corsair dominator 5600 mhz

Asus Z-690-E Gaming Wifi Mobo

Asus Thor 1200W Platinum PSU

2tb WD Black m.2

1tb Samsung 980 Evo m.2

Windows 11 home

Asus PG279QM, G-sync 1440p 240 hz monitor

So the issue I am facing and no one has really been able to figure this out is that whenever I am playing a game that requires a lot of power to run and on this setup will give fps around 80+ It still feels like the game is running well below 60. While panning the camera there is a lot of judder, some stuttering and mostly the experience is not smooth.

I have seen the same games play on other pc's with less frames than mine but still they look perfect on 60 fps.

I don't know if its a compatibility issue or what but it's really bad. Even games on high fps don't feel as smooth and responsive there is some sort of micro stutter than feels like never goes away.

If anyone knows what this might be caused by please let me know.

Thank you

:)

Ahad Tanveer, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Ahad Tanveer Win User

Hey, not sure why I haven’t replied to this. My apologies.

Im using 32 gb memory.

All the games are the same. Apex, warzone, dota 2, Fenyx immortals, battlefield 2042, metro exodus etc etc. Any game that gives 90 fps or below (generally speaking) has judder and panning the camera makes the image all blurry etc.

Also, I will give you the dxdiag or speccy screenshot soon.

Until then if you have anything in mind about this situation. Let me know. Thanks
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

have you actually enabled gsync in the nvidia control panel and then set vsync to on as they work hand in hand.
  4. Ahad Tanveer Win User

Hey,

Yes I do have g sync and v sync both on in NVCP. Also, i cap my max frames below my monitor refresh rate to always stay in the gsync range.

That’s not an issue. It’s definitely something else
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi AHAD! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please add the amount of ram memory you are using?

Also please give example of one game in particular, and if it's online or local game

You can also share a dxdiag screenshot to know a little mora about the spec's
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Framerate capped to 30 fps in Tacoma on GamePass

Maybe that's the cap the developers set it at.
    Well no, because if you look at the screenshot I took of the game running on my PC, you'll see it's running at above 30 fps. Mine is running at 50 fps. This doesn't cause any judder for me as I'm using a G-Sync monitor.

But I've played far more demanding games than this, there is no reason why it's not pushing 60 easy.
Thema:

1. Judder, stuttering and all kinds of issues in games running well above 60 fps on High end PC - Similar Threads - Judder stuttering kinds

2. How do I find the motion enhancement/anti judder option in my TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find the motion enhancement/anti judder option in my TV?: Sorry in advance - I know this is for gaming and Xbox but I literally could not find a single resource on Google. It's a TCL c635 and I wanted to know how to find the motion clarity/smoothening...
  3. Why does my mouse judder when playing fps games on Xbox x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mouse judder when playing fps games on Xbox x?: Trying to play modern warfare using a mouse and keyboard and the camera/mouse judders. Tried to set polling rates, different dpi, sensitivity and still the same. Tried 4 different mice. I’m...
  4. Series X Scrolling judder on gamepass when game is running in the background.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Scrolling judder on gamepass when game is running in the background.: Anyone else notice when scrolling down on game pass with a game running in the background there's a choppiness or judder? As soon as I quit the game it's buttery smooth. I'm wondering if this...
  5. Series x dashboard judder / lag problem

in XboX Insiders
    Series x dashboard judder / lag problem: Hi, how are you ? my series x has a problem in the dashboard, it goes with vibrations, slow sometimes it goes better other times worse, if I open a game it goes smooth if I close the game it gets...
  6. New judder on interlaced video playback, BluRay XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    New judder on interlaced video playback, BluRay XBox One: Hello. Recently, I’m noticing motion judder when I play back Blu-Ray discs that have interlaced video on them. It’s happening about once a second whenever something is moving or the camera is...
  7. Video Judder

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Judder: Hey all. Over say the last three weeks or so, video playback when streaming on XBox Series Xhas developed a super noticeable judder that is constant throughout the entire video. Happens across...
  8. Dashboard Series X stutter/judder when there is no active game or download, just me?

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard Series X stutter/judder when there is no active game or download, just me?: I recently noticed some stuttering when scrolling between apps and tabs on Xbox, however when downloading a game or opening, the problem disappears and returns again when the game is closed. any...
  9. Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films: We've been trying to watch Insurgent (part of the divergent series) and Hanna, but when the playback occurs it suffers from judder/stutter. This appears to be a common problem with a known...
  10. Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films and TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one UK user, Judder/Stutter of video playback from Films and TV: We've been trying to watch Insurgent (part of the divergent series) and Hanna, but when the playback occurs it suffers from judder/stutter. This appears to be a common problem with a known...