JSON String Error

Discus and support JSON String Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting a JSON String Error when trying to sign into the xbox game app and launch a game. I've followed the below:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by StephenWimsey, Nov 28, 2021.

1. JSON String Error

Hello,

I am getting a JSON String Error when trying to sign into the xbox game app and launch a game.

I've followed the below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...xbox-app/60dd3b40-7d72-4fda-b25b-fa6c93b8aa3b

However, I'm on Windows V20H1 and ive searched for a windows updated and it says there are none to install.

I've also tried searching for the file location shown - i don't get a response, i get an error to say it doesn't exist.

What is going on?

:)

StephenWimsey, Nov 28, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

JSON String Error

Please send a screenshot of when you try to log your account into the Xbox app, at the time the error message is displayed.
  3. StephenWimsey Win User

JSON String Error

No I do not. What is this application? I've never seen or heard of it before.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

JSON String Error

5. MateusFontana Win User

JSON String Error

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Try updating your windows using the Microsoft update wizard below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

On this page click UPDATE NOW, a file will be downloaded, run the application, and follow the instructions to complete the update to the latest version.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if this solves the problem.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

JSON String Error

Thema:

JSON String Error

1. JSON String Error - Similar Threads - JSON String Error

2. We Cant Sign You Into Xbox Live Invalid JSON String

in XBoX Accessibility
    We Cant Sign You Into Xbox Live Invalid JSON String: When I try to sign into my account through the Xbox app on pc it shows me invalid json string, can anyone help? 1ece7d82-bd0b-4e7c-9a99-6e033d6c6238
  3. cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string"

in XBoX on Windows
    cant sign into xbox game bar. "invalid JSON string": as the title says, i cant sign into the game bar. wont. nuh uh. not at all. tried everything i've found on here and it wont work.
  4. Invalid JSON string for xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid JSON string for xbox app: Ever since I logged out of my account, I haven't been able to log back in because of an "Invalid JSON string" and nothing on the forums is helping 60dd3b40-7d72-4fda-b25b-fa6c93b8aa3b
  5. Invaild JSON String (Xbox app Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invaild JSON String (Xbox app Windows 10): It is always showing the welcome back screen when i try to sign in on the xbox app but when i go to change account it will always show me this screen [img] But when i try again it show the same...
  6. Invalid JSON String Error when trying to sign in to xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid JSON String Error when trying to sign in to xbox app.: Hi There, I recently tried signing into my account on the Xbox Companion App and I received an "Invalid JSON String" error message. Any solutions would be helpful. Thank You, Joe...
  7. cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string"

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign into my account on xbox app windows 10 "invalid json string": My problem is when i try to sign into another account on the Xbox app windows 10 it says "unable to sign into Xbox live." "invalid json string" , I've done everything possible for it to work and...
  8. Invalid JSON String

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid JSON String: Whenever I try and log into the Xbox app on PC or sign into the Microsoft account I want to play as in Minecraft, I log into my email but when I try to do the password I get a message saying "We...
  9. invalid JSON string error on PC xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    invalid JSON string error on PC xbox live: I've been having this issue for a very long time and i've done everything to try and fix it. Please respond quickly, as this is really frustrating me. 8c00fe4b-3472-4564-88a3-41c4a22ead64
  10. INVALID JSON STRING

in XBoX on Windows
    INVALID JSON STRING: Everytime I login to the xbox app on my windows 10 I always get the error message saying *We cant sign you in invalid json string* I have had this problem for like 2 months. I tried removing all...