Joystick problem

Discus and support Joystick problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, have you had a problem with the joystick? Lately it happens after a couple of minutes that flashes and like that the console can't find it anymore.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abyx88, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Abyx88
    Abyx88 Guest

Joystick problem

:)

Abyx88, Mar 25, 2020
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Joystick problem

Hiya Sniperz96,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed.
    (Since you have marked a response as answered) We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy Gaming
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Joystick problem

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Joystick would need to be compatible with Xbox one. From what I researched, the Logitech extreme joystick is only compatible with windows :

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista

70 MB of available hard disk space

USB port

Internet connection for optional software download

Are you trying to use it with the Adaptive controller? If the box states that it is compatible, then you may need to refer to the owners manual for more information.
  4. ElItE sNiPeRz96 Win User

Joystick problem

I'm not using it with anything at the moment he's plugged it in and nothings happening. As you can tell I'm not good at this.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Joystick problem

Hi Elite,

The only way you would be able to use any joystick is through the
    adaptive controller
    . If you are not in need of it, then unfortunately there is no joystick that would be compatible with the Xbox as a stand alone.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Joystick problem

Hello Elite,

We recommend that you refer to your owner manual or with the manufacturer itself. As the joystick is only compatible with PC and not the Xbox console.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Joystick problem

1. Joystick problem - Similar Threads - Joystick problem

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem?: I was just wondering since i have to press it a lot in a game im yet to buy 056e4405-bb42-4ed8-826c-2648d39402f4
  4. Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller (Latest "Core Controller") Windows 10 PC Z-Axis Joystick problem: TLDR; Newest Xbox Wireless Controller Still has Z axis Joystick problems on PC, even on a brand new Windows 10 gaming PC. Wow this is disappointing... Another OLD issue for the new wireless...
  5. Joystick and yoke connection problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Joystick and yoke connection problem: Hi All, Does anyone know why the yoke or joystick sometimes not function ? (no response for a few seconds or even longer during a game) while most of the time they function normally .I have...
  6. JOYSTICK ADAPTOR PROBLEM

in XBoX on Windows
    JOYSTICK ADAPTOR PROBLEM: hello. i used to play with a joystick ps2 with a adaptor. one day stop working. one of the adaptor led light stop blink and the lights of the joystick still blink in loop. help me...
  7. New xbox one s joystick range problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox one s joystick range problem: Hi I am new to xbox and not sure if this is normal The joystick turns off when 6ft away from console. Do I need to buy extended range joystick. This does not make for fun gaming. Is this...
  8. My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...: It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about how it will move left and right normally but up...
  9. Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick: Split from this thread. Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick. Probably the update on my control came with error. version firmware: 3.1.1221.0...
  10. Problem with Headphones on Xbox one joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Headphones on Xbox one joystick: Hi I have been told in a micromania shop that our xbox one joystick purchased on your website on the 29th November 2017 (order number : 6461575568) could be replaced freely. The problem is the...