Joystick and yoke connection problem

Discus and support Joystick and yoke connection problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi All, Does anyone know why the yoke or joystick sometimes not function ? (no response for a few seconds or even longer during a game) while most of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MING HINCHOW, Aug 24, 2020.

1. MING HINCHOW
    MING HINCHOW Guest

Hi All,

Does anyone know why the yoke or joystick sometimes not function ? (no response for a few seconds or even longer during a game) while most of the time they function normally .I have already disabled the power
    saving feature for all USB devices on device manger ,and have the most updated version for the windows,driver and windows store app,yet the problem still exists. Does any one know the reason and solution? Thanks.

:)

MING HINCHOW, Aug 24, 2020
  2. DJTIMOPRODUCTIONS Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 PC Issues: Yoke Compatibility and Lack of User Manual?

Tell your father to go into controls and make sure that his joystick or yoke controller is recognized and then tell him to look at the filter selection on the right side of the screen and change it from assign to All. Then have him select and assign all
    of his controller buttons and levers, slides, hat switch etc and validate each one and then at the bottom of the page he has to save it. That should do the trick once assigned in the ALL section under filter, it will also show up under the assign filter controls
    also. Hope this helps. I am using a Microsoft Precision-2 joystick, a Saiteck Pro Flight Yoke System and both work correctly.
    My yoke shows in devices but not in game at all
  3. HTC1063 Win User

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke Set up

SteveSteinke: I have bend able to map out all my flight controls using my CH Flight Sim yoke and pedals.

Hers how:

go to options

click controls

click on CH Flight Sim Yoke

click filter

click all

click Flight controls

click Ailerons Axis

click box on the left

click select an input

select joystick L-Axis - X

click validate

turn your yoke left then right

click apply and save.

you will need to do this for all your flight controls.

Hope this is some help.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Scarlett, vr support ?

Answering your question about yoke/joystick, they did say that all our hardware that we use with the One, will be usable on the Scarlett. I hope so as I am using the Thrustamaster HOTAS flight control stick for Elite Dangerous.
  5. Justaguess Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

I can tell you that it does not work well with a Saitek cyborg Evo joystick. It should be easy for Microsoft to have a good calibration routine but you can't calibrate this joystick. Trying to turn the yoke and it goes from nothing to full which is awful.
    Using the keyboard to control the plane is poor to me as well.

If MS is listening here are some ideas you should have done. I'm a casual gamer and don't need or want to use all the fancy controls.

1) Make a calibration routine so most joysticks can be used. The problem is the yoke X,Y and Z.

2) Get rid of crashes especially in lower difficulty settings, I don't want to keep starting over. This includes training.

3) Make a Superman mode where I can fly and see the scenery without the damn airplane in the way.

4) Once the plane gets out of control its very difficult to get it back. Part of this the the lousy calibration of my Saitek Cyborg EVO joystick. I need a fast recovery button.

All of this is obvious so why in the years of development was it not done? Now I guess I have to spend $80 on another joystick.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

microsoft flight simulator

From what I understand it will be launched on the Xbox One and yes, you will be able to use your controller. I think they will also probably launch a special yoke/joystick to enhance the gameplay.

More info below:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-microsoft-flight-simulator-announced-during-e3/1100-6467548/
    I really hope to see a yoke, flying games with thunbsticks is difficult for me.

If they don't release some kind of flightstick I will invest in the adaptive controller and a thrustmaster.
Thema:

1. Joystick and yoke connection problem - Similar Threads - Joystick yoke connection

2. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  3. Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  6. Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Travel time of joysticks on Xbox adaptive controllers: So I’m having a tough time on the travel time of the right joystick I have for the adaptive controller. It’s like using it in the game like golf. When I go to swinging it keeps telling me too slow...
  7. How to fix joystick sensitivity?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix joystick sensitivity?: I play on laptop and I have wired controllers. For the past 2 years at least I have been unable to play my favourite game Minecraft because the update severely messed up the joystick sensitivity....
  8. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  9. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  10. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3