Joining friends on Warzone 2

Discus and support Joining friends on Warzone 2 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JFX1, Jan 11, 2024.

1. JFX1
    JFX1 Guest

When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I temporarily canceled it I cannot join other people in the free to play battle royal. - Thanks

:)

2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

Are you inviting them through the Xbox guide or the in-game friends menu? Fortnite and Warzone allow you to invite friends through either menu.

> When I try to join a friends game is says not available purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything

Sounds like your friends may be in a MW2 multiplayer lobby, not Warzone. They have to be in a Warzone lobby for you to be able to join.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello JFX1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble joining your friends' party in Call of Duty Warzone 2. This is a common issue that some players experience when they cancel their Xbox Live subscription. The reason is that the game requires an active Xbox Live Gold membership to access the online multiplayer features, even though it is a free-to-play game. To fix this problem, you will need to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription or purchase a prepaid code from a retailer. Once you do that, you should be able to join your friends' party and enjoy the game. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us again.

Have a great day!
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

I am trying to add a friend who uses a PlayStation. I have his gamer tag but still can not find him? Why? Thank you

Sorry to hear this

Have you tried to create a channel and invite your friend to the channel??

And also is your friend able to add you?? Maybe you could provide your friend with your Activision ID to see if they can add you. Via the social tab

For example

Playername#1234567

I hope this gets resolved for you. You can also try logging it with Activision.

Warzone feedback and bug report
  6. MarioPaulus Win User

Cant Join Game or Party unless invited

Same for me in warzone 2. Since I discontinued my gamepass subscription I cannot join any parties and its frustrating. Its supposed to be free game!!!
Thema:

1. Joining friends on Warzone 2 - Similar Threads - Joining friends Warzone

2. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  3. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  4. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  5. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  6. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...: What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do?? e1776a11-b598-4b53-8e55-71f86a941232
  7. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  8. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  9. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  10. I have no permission to join my friends on MW2 Warzone Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no permission to join my friends on MW2 Warzone Why is that?: Since couple of weeks i have all my friends locked and they are playing Warzone like me on Xbox. Why did Activision ban and restrict me? Is this the company you are buying? What is going on...