Joining a modded Minecraft server

Discus and support Joining a modded Minecraft server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to join a Minecraft server that has mods on my PS4 it tells me to download them. I click ok to download them then it starts for a split sec... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Dickson, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Joining a modded Minecraft server

When I try to join a Minecraft server that has mods on my PS4 it tells me to download them. I click ok to download them then it starts for a split sec then tells me there is an error and try again later.

Do I need to do something with my settings or something?

I have tried different servers and closed the minecraft app on the PS4 and the app on the phone to connect to the server I have also tried different days and restating my PS4

Any ideas?

:)

Nathan Dickson, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. You will have to contact Minecraft or PS4 support as this is an Xbox Community Forum.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

What server are you trying to join exactly?

Be aware that some servers only work with the JAVA version of Minecraft. Not all servers support the Windows 10 Minecraft version.

If in doubt, check the website for the server (if it exists) or contact the server administrator (if known).
  4. UNLUNKYxNOOB Win User

minecraft hunger games lobby's(xbox 360)

Hey could I join your minecraft hunger games server?
  5. FATGRLSLUVTWKES Win User

Minecraft

would like to join ur minecraft server please add me Goodole6oy1989
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Joining an server on Minecraft

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today KarateJames!

Did you know if people from Discord created the server on Java Edition or Bedrock edition?
Thema:

1. Joining a modded Minecraft server - Similar Threads - Joining modded Minecraft

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  5. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  6. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  7. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  8. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. LOOKING for players to join a fire team on destiny or for people to play garrys mod with on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOOKING for players to join a fire team on destiny or for people to play garrys mod with on ...: Subject says it all pretty much i do play xbox 360 and pc so im wondering if anyone wants to play destiny or garrys mod or some other game with me just message me if interested guys....