Joined an xbox live party of [Mod Removed] and got ddosed, Please help

Discus and support Joined an xbox live party of [Mod Removed] and got ddosed, Please help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't think he could do it until I joined the party he wanted me to join so badly after I had threatened to report him breaking rules in a game as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ruairi Watson, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Joined an xbox live party of [Mod Removed] and got ddosed, Please help

I don't think he could do it until I joined the party he wanted me to join so badly after I had threatened to report him breaking rules in a game as soon as I joined he delayed as much as possible until he did it. In the games chat earlier I seen him threatening
    to ddos someone aswell. I don't think he is doing it as he said my friend is ddosing you right now but he is the one that is getting him to do it. Would appreciate if someone could tell me how to prevent this happening again through simply joining an xbox
    live party and possibly ban him. Thanks

:)

Ruairi Watson, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Ddos

I was playing xbox joined [Mod Removed] party and he asked me questions like where I live if i have time warner cable and then he ddosee me

[Mod Removed]

Reunited Chiefs, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Iridox
    Iridox Guest
    Report [Mod Removed]

[Mod Removed] threatened me by DDOSing me and
    then did. I have proof attached and hopefully get the xbox live enforcement involved and
    get him banned as DDOSing is illegal.

Proof of him saying he will DDOS me which once again is illegal and goes against thecod of conduct as well.

[Mod Removed]

Iridox, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him and possibly ban him.

Since ddos attacks are done through your Internet and not Live, you would need to work with your ISP on how you can prevent them in the future.

Smwutches, Aug 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: