join my gta crew or add me and we will play

Discus and support join my gta crew or add me and we will play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sup peoplez im looking for new members for my gta crew called Nitrous Oxide system or NOS> or if you just want to play hit me up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xxl3IOHAZARDxX, Mar 15, 2014.

1. join my gta crew or add me and we will play

sup peoplez im looking for new members for my gta crew called Nitrous Oxide system or NOS> or if you just want to play hit me up

:)

Xxl3IOHAZARDxX, Mar 15, 2014
  2. tobiadey
    tobiadey Guest
    tobiadey, Mar 15, 2014
  3. tobiadey
    tobiadey Guest
    tobiadey, Mar 15, 2014
  4. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest

I know your looking for members but are you interested in joining any other crews?

BAD 2020, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    dang bad 2020 where the heck you been at

Z4ZonE, Nov 1, 2018
  6. tobiadey Win User

Looking for XB1 friends (:

7. Z4ZonE Win User

dang bad 2020 where the heck you been at
  8. BAD 2020 Win User

I know your looking for members but are you interested in joining any other crews?
  9. tobiadey Win User

GTA 5 - friend base for online play - mostly role play / cop killing / jumpstunt

10. Punisher Cannon Win User

All around gamer, looking for my clan

Join Reaper Crew Gaming, we play Destiny, GTA V and BF4.
Thema:

1. join my gta crew or add me and we will play - Similar Threads - join gta crew

2. i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join my friends session and they cant join mine on gta: when i try to join it says it unstable but on friends end if im in a game and where it says friends they can only select my gamecard and cant join me 48fb8408-3f58-410e-bb3b-35793a6c9cf1
  3. Can’t join friends Gta 5 session xbox x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join friends Gta 5 session xbox x: Was able to join their session before and now I can’t. They tried inviting me, and I tried inviting them. It’s invite only and I can join public sessions, but not with them. My internet is fine...
  4. M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    M y friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x: My friend and I are unable to join the same game in GTA 5 on our series x. The game keeps saying that it has timed out. We have restarted, reinstalled, and checked the internet. Other games work...
  5. Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew: We are a few experienced players of GTA and are inviting some mature players to join us for online play. We power level characs and earn great money in the process. Just looking to add some...
  6. Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...: Hey. I'm 14 and swear a decent amount just a warning. I play on an Xbox One but most of my friends are PS4 gamers. I'm looking for someone who can add me as a friend on Xbox One, join my GTA...
  7. New Crew, New Opportunities. Join "Cloud 9 Undertakers" Now! GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Crew, New Opportunities. Join "Cloud 9 Undertakers" Now! GTA 5: Hello I am the creator of a new crew called Cloud 9 Undertakers Possibly affiliated with other Cloud 9 Crews but we will leave that up for everyone else to decide. Open enrollment is available...
  8. Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew: Hello Im looking to join a GTA crew temporally. My Current clan FoG does not play GTA and are mostly on the xbox one. I've recently got into GTA and prefer to go around playing tdm, capture,...
  9. Looking for gamers to join my GTA V crew!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for gamers to join my GTA V crew!: Hello, my name is Kevin. I'm looking for people to join my crew. It's called AsianNerd. Why, you may ask? When I used to play PC gaming, I had an almost all asian gaming crew. It's all in good...
  10. Gta 5 Join my crew send me friend request Gamertag BlaZex Sk84Life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 Join my crew send me friend request Gamertag BlaZex Sk84Life: Gta 5 crew name is.........The MercenarieZz Add me as a friend and i will put u in the clan...........We do military training we help people with skills example shooting 100%........We work...