JOIN IND TODAY

Discus and support JOIN IND TODAY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the new year quickly approaches, I am sure many of you are excited to see what the future brings in 2014. I am personally excited to be the first to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xKiddFrost, Dec 31, 2013.

1. xKiddFrost
    xKiddFrost Guest

JOIN IND TODAY

As the new year quickly approaches, I am sure many of you are excited to see what the future brings in 2014. I am personally excited to be the first to bring you the news of a new gaming community coming to Xbox Live on January 1st!

We are revolutionizing gaming communities this year and our goal is to bring a new era to the typical gaming communities. For those who have been around this world for a while, you have probably heard of the KSIs, XGC, MEA, and many others to come onto
    the scene in the past years. While they are all very successful, they are also very old-school. We are looking to change that.

As for all you new guys looking to join your first official gaming community; look no further. We are bring gaming communities back to popularity and promise to make your experience once in a lifetime, and unforgettable.

Industry Gaming (IND) is the first major community to not only bring you a family of gamers, but to take gaming to a whole new level. Industry is an entire empire. We specialize in web hosting, graphics designs, tournament hosting, and also are openly
    recruiting for our gaming community positions. We are truly taking gaming to a whole new level.

Contact us today to get more information about this great community. Not only will you meet like-minded gamers, but you will learn and develop many of life?s essential skills and traits. With our very talented and experience staff of over 10 officers,
    we promise to make this a perfect opportunity for you.

Just think, this is only the beginning. We are still working on opening more branches in IND, so join now to get a ticket to the top, because you won?t want to be left at the bottom. This is a revolution. This is a new era.

Check us out at http://ind-gaming.com

P.S put "IND Frost" as your referrer

any questions message me on xbox my gt is ""

:)

xKiddFrost, Dec 31, 2013
  2. vS Klutch
    vS Klutch Guest
    IND is recruiting! Join today!

Looking for a gaming community? Join the new era of gaming communities today.

Industry Gaming | IND is a newly founded gaming community. Although we are young, we have highly experienced leaders and dedicated members. IND supports Xbox One and Xbox 360 players. We play almost every game out there.

I like to keep these recruitment threads short and to the point. We want YOU! So join today!

How to join:

- Register at www.ind-gaming.com

- Remember to use IND Klutch XD as the referral code

- After you registered post an application to join!

It's that simple, not sure still? Be sure by checking our website!

Thanks,

IND Staff

vS Klutch, Dec 31, 2013
  3. IND is recruiting! Join today!

Don't forget about IND Social either! This is a social media network website just for IND members! It's a program to let members get to know one another in the community like never before! We are changing the way gaming communities work, and are the start
    of a new era. Feel free to check us out at
    http://ind-gaming.com

xMPx EVOLUTION, Dec 31, 2013
  4. xMPx EVOLUTION Win User

We are growing daily! Check us out at www.ind-gaming.com
  5. vS Klutch Win User

Looking for new members everyday! Come and check us out today!
  6. Isohlation Win User

What is the age minimium and maximum?
  7. vS Klutch Win User

Join today! We are always looking for new members! :)
  8. xMPx EVOLUTION Win User

We are gaining many valuable members daily! Come check us out and apply to join today. We also have GFX, Media, Sales, and Broadcasting teams! Don't miss out on the fun.

http://ind-gaming.com
Thema:

JOIN IND TODAY

1. JOIN IND TODAY - Similar Threads - JOIN IND TODAY

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  5. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  6. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  7. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  8. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. IND is recruiting! Join today!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IND is recruiting! Join today!: Looking for a gaming community? Join the new era of gaming communities today. Industry Gaming | IND is a newly founded gaming community. Although we are young, we have highly experienced leaders...