Join Fortnite Crew Problem

Discus and support Join Fortnite Crew Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Epic Games, I have tried to join the fortnite crew, but for some reason it is not letting me, it is asking me for an adult, and when my mom came to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alyssa Porter, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Join Fortnite Crew Problem

Epic Games, I have tried to join the fortnite crew, but for some reason it is not letting me, it is asking me for an adult, and when my mom came to my room, she couldn’t get it to work either. Please fix the issue epic games. Or at least tell me if I am doing something wrong?

:)

Alyssa Porter, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Alyssa. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if you are trying to subscribe to the Fortnite Crew online or on the console?

And would you please share the exact message that you receive when trying to subscribe to it?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

fortnite crew

4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fortnite Crew Profile Address

5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

The fortnite crew pass for fortnite will not let me pay for it.

Hi LukeStoffel! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are trying to renew the subscription

They are investigating an issue where some Fortnite Crew members are not receiving their V-Bucks and appear inactive despite renewing their Subscription in January. Because this is an ongoing issue, you will be temporarily unable to resubscribe to the Fortnite Crew if your subscription expired or canceled for any reason. Check out the Fortnite Status page for updates.

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/fortnite-c...
  6. steph williams Win User

Fortnite crew

Hi thank you for responding! Yes epic sorted the problem and my kids now have their vbucks and Fortnite crew is restored
Thema:

1. Join Fortnite Crew Problem - Similar Threads - Join Fortnite Crew

2. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  5. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  6. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  7. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  8. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  9. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  10. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...: It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b