Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller

Discus and support Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Acabo de comprar una Xbox One y tuve un pequeño problema porque, con otra Xbox One, solía encender la consola desde el controlador inalámbrico e... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SaulRojas1, Nov 22, 2018.

1. SaulRojas1
    SaulRojas1 Guest

Acabo de comprar una Xbox One y tuve un pequeño problema porque, con otra Xbox One, solía encender la consola desde el controlador inalámbrico e incluso cuando la apagué, todos los controles conectados también se apagaron y en este nuevo consola
    no pasa nada, como puedo solucionarlo?. I apologize for my English I'm still learning

[Translation - I just bought an Xbox One and I had a little problem because, with another Xbox One, I used to turn on the console from the wireless controller and even when I turned it off, all the connected controls also went out and in this new
    console nothing happens, as I can Fix?. I apologize for my English I'm still learning]

:)

SaulRojas1, Nov 22, 2018
  2. What has Microsoft Done Correctly?

That is not good. Is it only one controller or every controller? Do you have to turn it on from the console and then connect your controller?

MatthewGavin10, Nov 22, 2018
  3. JOHNNY AWES0ME, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Zatomas
    Zatomas Guest

Zatomas, Nov 22, 2018
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

you may have to Bind the controller to the console first. this can be done via the steps on the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller

Keep in mind that a controller can only be bounded to one console at a time.

When a console is synchronized with a console it will be able to turn the console on and off via the Home button on the controller.

Let us know the results

6. SaulRojas1
    SaulRojas1 Guest
    I did that once, and nothing happened.

SaulRojas1, Nov 22, 2018
  7. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Saul,

Thank you for reaching out, we'll try our best to help! From what I can gather on your post, your controller is synced with the console, but when you shut it off, the controller doesn't shut off? There could be something going on with the software of the
    console. If you haven't already try performing a
    factory reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Let us know if this helps!

XBF Lance J, Nov 6, 2018
  8. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Saul,

Thank you for reaching out, we'll try our best to help! From what I can gather on your post, your controller is synced with the console, but when you shut it off, the controller doesn't shut off? There could be something going on with the software of the
    console. If you haven't already try performing a
    factory reset
    while keeping your games and apps.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Let us know if this helps!
  9. Zatomas Win User

Hi SaulRojas1,

The good news is that you can still do that, but as a first step, please verify that your controller is correctly synced.

Take a look here: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller
  10. SaulRojas1 Win User

I did that once, and nothing happened.
  11. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

you may have to Bind the controller to the console first. this can be done via the steps on the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/connect-a-wireless-controller

Keep in mind that a controller can only be bounded to one console at a time.

When a console is synchronized with a console it will be able to turn the console on and off via the Home button on the controller.

Let us know the results
  12. JOHNNY AWES0ME Win User

what r Microsoft doin about this ??After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

Thema:

1. Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller - Similar Threads - Joe turn wireless

2. Xbox 360 not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 not turning on: I don’t know what happened but for some reason whenever I try to plug it in and turn it on, literally Nothing happens. Like there’s no rrod or lights the psu doesn’t even change there’s just...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  5. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  6. It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...: It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of people discovering this game with only praise, please buy the ip from capcom and make it your new mascot, and...
  7. Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?: I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found. Is it available, and I'm just not able to find it? PC...
  8. Joe Danger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joe Danger: Hi, I have a problem with lunch Joe Danger game. I have an active Game pass and the game works fine since last Friday. The same with Joe Danger 2 ( both Arcade). I'm getting an error but other...
  9. Gunslinger joe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gunslinger joe: so I purchased the DLC, but How do I access it? It just loads wolfenstein 2 and I can’t find the DLC 306fec27-d4ee-4284-8ee3-011f331510bc
  10. Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!: Joe Staten 0c31f015-0a8b-4f15-985c-1b78dea75515