Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!

Discus and support Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Joe Staten 0c31f015-0a8b-4f15-985c-1b78dea75515 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Enigmatic J, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Enigmatic J
    Enigmatic J Guest

Joe Staten

:)

Enigmatic J, Jan 9, 2014
  2. New Remedy game P7

I think some studios get a rude awakening when they go off and work in the "real world" so to speak. Sony's first party studios have an amazing deal. They often get to work for years making niche titles that come out and barely make back their dev costs. Microsoft isn't AS lenient from my perspective but it's still a pretty sweet gig.

When I look at Bungie where a lot of the senior management has either left voluntarily (Staten) or been forced to leave (Marty) I often wonder if they could go back in time whether they would have left with Bungie or pushed harder to make a separate team within Bungie or MS Studios in general to do a new IP through if they were really that tired of Halo. I think Staten returning to Microsoft may be all the answer we will ever get.

SteadyMercury, Jan 9, 2014
  3. FatedAnarchy
    FatedAnarchy Guest
    New Remedy game P7

I think the bold would only apply to Sony Japan.

FatedAnarchy, Jan 9, 2014
  4. Enigmatic J
    Enigmatic J Guest

This is huge for the Halo series for those that don't know of him

Enigmatic J, Jan 9, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Am I missing something I just copied ur link and all it says is he left destiny to take up a new challenge no where does it say about him going to Microsoft

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 9, 2014
  6. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 9, 2014
  7. Enigmatic J
    Enigmatic J Guest
  8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

It's ok I saw it on a halo page his working on a unknown project which could be halo 5

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 9, 2014
  9. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    [quote user="vG Ghostz"]

It's ok I saw it on a halo page his working on a unknown project which could be halo 5

[/quote]

Highly doubtful its Halo 5 seeing as how it has been announced to come out this year just doesnt have a title

x24hrs2livex, Jan 9, 2014
  10. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    its ok he aint working with 343 his working on something else. well that video they showed at E3 plus the art work iv just seen so it must be halo 5

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 9, 2014
  11. Enigmatic J
    Enigmatic J Guest
    Just having him back on the team is great. He is one of the best writers in gaming

Enigmatic J, Jan 9, 2014
  12. Dave Eckert
    Dave Eckert Guest
    [quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

[/quote]

Highly doubtful its Halo 5 seeing as how it has been announced to come out this year just doesnt have a title

[/quote]Ehh, I think it's rather obvious if it's an "unknown project". Maybe he'll suprise us and just isn't allowed to really reveal anything yet. For al we know maybe he's somehow involved with making the live action Halo
    TV series. I give this til E3 at best. Still, I have to agree this is indeed very awesome news!

Dave Eckert, Jan 9, 2014
  13. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest

Don't know of the dude tbh but if he's good as y'all say he is hopefully we get a game that I enjoy. Maybe slap him onto the Black Tusk project or something.

Burst Axe, Jan 9, 2014
  14. I think he is going to oversee all the games MS will be developing, not just one project. Must be a dream job, hopefully he understands what true gamers want and will deliver the goods.

CollapseControl, Jan 9, 2014
  15. Glad to hear the good news.

Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
  16. Enigmatic J Win User
  17. CollapseControl Win User

I think he is going to oversee all the games MS will be developing, not just one project. Must be a dream job, hopefully he understands what true gamers want and will deliver the goods.
  18. N7 Gh0stz Win User

its ok he aint working with 343 his working on something else. well that video they showed at E3 plus the art work iv just seen so it must be halo 5
  19. N7 Gh0stz Win User

20. Galactic Geek Win User

Glad to hear the good news.
Thema:

1. Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!! - Similar Threads - Joe Staten Microsoft

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...: It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of people discovering this game with only praise, please buy the ip from capcom and make it your new mascot, and...
  6. Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?: I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found. Is it available, and I'm just not able to find it? PC...
  7. Joseph Staten returning to work on Halo Infinite and Rainbow Six Quarantine release date...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joseph Staten returning to work on Halo Infinite and Rainbow Six Quarantine release date...: I cant believe the legendary Joseph Staten will be working on Halo Infinite's campaign. I love Halo so much and I believe that it will not die again, but I still have some thoughts and questions....
  8. Joe Danger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joe Danger: Hi, I have a problem with lunch Joe Danger game. I have an active Game pass and the game works fine since last Friday. The same with Joe Danger 2 ( both Arcade). I'm getting an error but other...
  9. Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller: Acabo de comprar una Xbox One y tuve un pequeño problema porque, con otra Xbox One, solía encender la consola desde el controlador inalámbrico e incluso cuando la apagué, todos los controles...
  10. Gunslinger joe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gunslinger joe: so I purchased the DLC, but How do I access it? It just loads wolfenstein 2 and I can’t find the DLC 306fec27-d4ee-4284-8ee3-011f331510bc