Joe Danger

Discus and support Joe Danger in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with lunch Joe Danger game. I have an active Game pass and the game works fine since last Friday. The same with Joe Danger 2 (... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miarki, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Miarki
    Miarki Guest

Joe Danger

Hi,

I have a problem with lunch Joe Danger game.

I have an active Game pass and the game works fine since last Friday. The same with Joe Danger 2 ( both Arcade).

I'm getting an error but other games work fine. So I decided to buy it for £8 but that's not fair.

What should I do now? Refund? If I get the refund I lost access to the game, right?

Cheers

Dan

:)

Miarki, Aug 19, 2019
  2. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Joe Danger

try uninstalling it, then reinstalling it, that might register that you own it, and therefore the error message might not be there next time.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Joe Danger

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Joe Danger

I know the Joe Danger games were on the list of "leaving Game Pass". When I search the Game Pass list, those two games are no available for download for me.

Once a game(s) leave Game Pass they have to be purchased to continue playing them. If you purchased the game(s) and then ask for a refund you will lose access to the games as well.
  5. GamingTailor Win User

AM I THE ONLY ONE???

Yeap, I can confirm the quality of Joe Danger. Loved it.
  6. Mexicola1984 Win User

Motorbike Games Recommended?

Trials HD or Joe Danger are the way forward, both are most excellent
Thema:

Joe Danger

1. Joe Danger - Similar Threads - Joe Danger

2. My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son's Xbox controller is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What...: My son's Xbox controller (X series) is leaking blue liquid but still works. Is this dangerous? What is it? f5ea27f1-85b5-41db-b3bb-00ce60ab8077
  3. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  4. Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger": Please i want to know why this happens when i try to log in on my old account, it says: We need help to protect the account We have detected unusual activity in the Microsoft account [mail] or...
  5. Is it dangerous to turn on my Xbox console immediately after plugging it into my outlet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it dangerous to turn on my Xbox console immediately after plugging it into my outlet?: Hello! This question may seem strange but I still want to find some kind of answer I had to unplug my Xbox console from the outlet, and after I plugged the console back into the outlet, I...
  6. It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of...: It has been 20 years since viewtiful joe came out, i see a few videos now and then of people discovering this game with only praise, please buy the ip from capcom and make it your new mascot, and...
  7. Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is New Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja?: I've been waiting quite a while for this game, and it was due December 1st for XBOX One/XBOX Series consoles, but it's nowhere to be found. Is it available, and I'm just not able to find it? PC...
  8. Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe to turn on the Xbox One with a wireless controller: Acabo de comprar una Xbox One y tuve un pequeño problema porque, con otra Xbox One, solía encender la consola desde el controlador inalámbrico e incluso cuando la apagué, todos los controles...
  9. Gunslinger joe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gunslinger joe: so I purchased the DLC, but How do I access it? It just loads wolfenstein 2 and I can’t find the DLC 306fec27-d4ee-4284-8ee3-011f331510bc
  10. Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joe Staten is back with Microsoft Studios!!!: Joe Staten 0c31f015-0a8b-4f15-985c-1b78dea75515