Jigsaw Jam stars

Discus and support Jigsaw Jam stars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In Jigsaw Jam am I supposed to get 3 stars in each section? If I don't, What have I done wrong? e59d8a43-aadf-4eae-90ba-127d2ce28d0f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDuke1234598, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Jigsaw Jam stars

In Jigsaw Jam am I supposed to get 3 stars in each section? If I don't, What have I done wrong?

:)

TheDuke1234598, Aug 21, 2018
  2. MS Jigsaw - Jam King Achievement

I have completed all the Jigsaw Jam collections and have 3 stars for all, but the achievement Jam King is not registering. Please advise how to fix this issue.

MickyThorgrim, Aug 21, 2018
  3. More Jigsaw Jam puzzles

How can i get more Jigsaw Jam puzzles. I've solved them all with 3 stars so I want to get more

DressyGryphon5, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Jigsaw Jam stars

Not sure if this is the best place for this. I would hit up the casual games forums or social.

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 21, 2018
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Jigsaw Jam stars

Not sure if this is the best place for this. I would hit up the casual games forums or social.
  6. AllanaClare_449 Win User

Jigsaw Jam

Please provide more packages for Jigsaw Jam.
  7. EyesDelight Win User

Jigsaw Collections missing

I purchased 4 packs and none of them show up in downloadable collections. They just disappeared.

The other issue I'm having is that the 3rd puzzle in one of my Jigsaw Jam collection hangs. It just sits there and refuses to load. I've completed the other two, each with 3 stars, but the third won't load. It said that it was unlocked. I tried restarting
    my computer, etc. I guess I may have to try deleting Jigsaw Jam and hoping it will give back everything I've achieved. This all started after the latest Windows 10 download.
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

How can I get new collections of puzzles for Jigsaw Jam?

Hey ZonateChalk421! You can purchase new collections in the classic jigsaw, the collections in jigsaw jam are the only ones available in that section. Thanks!
  9. PuzzleMaster222 Win User

How to get new Jigsaw Jam collections on Microsoft Jigsaw game?

I would love to purchase some more Jigsaw Jam collections!
Thema:

Jigsaw Jam stars

1. Jigsaw Jam stars - Similar Threads - Jigsaw Jam stars

2. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  3. New puzzles in Jigsaw Jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New puzzles in Jigsaw Jam: Why aren't there any new puzzles being added to the jig saw jam section WE are paying customers to this game and should be getting new puzzles added to this selection It is very disappointing that...
  4. JigSaw Jam has stopped working corectly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JigSaw Jam has stopped working corectly: Starting yesterday (3/27) on the Jigsaw Jam section when you complete a challenge and attempt to collect and mark the section complete the two actions won't complete and the game ultimately...
  5. Jigsaw jam hasn't been updated in years

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw jam hasn't been updated in years: Okay Microsoft Games...there are many posts requesting additional jigsaw jams Are they falling on deaf ears? I only enjoy the timed puzzles and like many others, would appreciate new jams. I...
  6. Jigsaw Jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Jam: Are there ever any new jigsaw jams to download? a6826c3e-dcfe-48df-a4b1-8ba3f0584f81
  7. Jigsaw Jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Jam: I am only offered one collection pack and have completed all packs. Is there more packs you can download? b99f0c4b-abf8-421f-af67-824f407d6450
  8. Jigsaw jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw jam: I used to play Jigsaw jam. NO more. I'm not paying to get rid of the adds!!! d299a035-130f-4ab5-8437-d209b6fdfe72
  9. Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for July 13, 14, 15 won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for July 13, 14, 15 won't load: All the other daily challenges load fine. Including the Jigsaw Jam for today, July 16. But, the application hangs up and stops working whenever I try to load the Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for the...
  10. Jigsaw Jam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Jam: I've played all the packages of Jigsaw Jam. Is there a way to buy more with your gold like you can buy for the jigsaw puzzles? 7dc87d94-cec4-49f9-898a-a841a881c43f