Je n arrive pas a jouer a Minecraft multijoueur sur ps4 comment faire[Translation-I can't...

Discus and support Je n arrive pas a jouer a Minecraft multijoueur sur ps4 comment faire[Translation-I can't... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Je n arrive pas a me connecter a un compte micrososft [Translation-I can't connect to a microsoft account] cdd22ab3-5351-48c2-af29-2e88c74393e2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PaulPetreto, Jan 17, 2020.

1. PaulPetreto
    PaulPetreto Guest

Je n arrive pas a jouer a Minecraft multijoueur sur ps4 comment faire[Translation-I can't...

Je n arrive pas a me connecter a un compte micrososft

[Translation-I can't connect to a microsoft account]

:)

PaulPetreto, Jan 17, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Je n arrive pas a jouer a Minecraft multijoueur sur ps4 comment faire[Translation-I can't play multiplayer Minecraft on ps4 how to]

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account through the
    Xbox websiteand
    Microsoft website? Does an error message appear when you attempt to sign in to the websites? If you are able to sign in to the websites
    without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to Mojang Supportand PlayStation Support for more assistance.
    We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AlexandruCIOCAN Win User

Ps4 Minecraft

Je n arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft sur minecraft Ps4 alors que toute kes mise jour sont faite et que j ai crée un compte Microsoft

[Translation-I can't connect my Microsoft account to minecraft Ps4 while any update kes are done and I've created a Microsoft account ]
    Meilleur mise jour MINECRAFT
  4. ArkFR Win User

Probleme de connection compte microsoft avec minecraft sur ps4[Connection problem microsoft account with minecraft on ps4]

Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas comment connecter un compte microsoft sur Minecraft ps4.

Si quelqu'un sais comment le faire pouvez vous me le dire merci.
  5. andrécerrato Win User

Accès multijoueur modern warfare [Modern warfare multiplayer access]

Je m'explique je n'arrive pa jouer en multijoueurs impossible de ce connecté en multijoueurs en mode local ca fonctionne mais pas en multijoueurs en gros toute non avance multijoueur est perdu pas de réponses d activision sur le sujet j'ai réinstallé le
    jeux même probleme quel est la solution pour que cela fonctionne

Merci de votre aide

[Translation-I explain I can not pa to play in multiplayer impossible of this connected in multiplayer in local mode it works but not in multiplayer basically any non-multiplayer advance is lost no answers of activision on the subject
    I reinstalled the same game problem what's the solution for it to work

Thank you for your help

]
  6. #lanciano.carole) Win User

minecraft

je ne trouve pas le site aka.ms/remoteconnect pour le jeu minecraft sur la switch. Comment faire?
Thema:

1. Je n arrive pas a jouer a Minecraft multijoueur sur ps4 comment faire[Translation-I can't... - Similar Threads - arrive pas jouer

2. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  3. Order never arrived

in XBoX on Windows
    Order never arrived: Ordered series S, order was left at my door without my request, I asked for alternative location as I was working late, photo of parcel left at my front door. got home from work and no parcel, dpd...
  4. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  5. The purchased gift didn’t arrive yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The purchased gift didn’t arrive yet: I bought the FC 24 game as a gift for my friend on Xbox, but they haven't received it yet. The purchase was made on October 12, 2023, at 00:57 am, 37c5a18e-4404-49d1-b9c2-3e2d47101266
  6. Am I going to lose my Home background when the Capture changes arrive?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I going to lose my Home background when the Capture changes arrive?: Hi there all, I was just wondering if, when the Capture changes come on January 2024, if I'll lose my Xbox Home background? I've had it since 2015, it's probably the only Capture I actually...
  7. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...
  8. When will my order arrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will my order arrive?: Ordered the Stellar Shift xbox controller from the Microsoft Store on July 18th. Tracking says it is enroute to ups facility. Also says it is estimated to arrive July 21st. Has said this since at...
  9. How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?: Hi, I started my service order on July 18th and sent it in with the shipping label on the 20th. Is there a way for me to track it through USPS to make sure it arrived properly or will the page...
  10. Return order arrived at El Paso return center, but I received an email regarding a NEW...

in XBoX on Windows
    Return order arrived at El Paso return center, but I received an email regarding a NEW...: Like the title says I returned an item to MS, an Xbox item. It arrived at the return center a little past noon today, 2 hours later I receive 2 emails at the same time talking about "Your service...