Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off

Discus and support Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a jbl usb head set and when i put the usb in all my sound shuts down everything goes including the laptop speakers and says that no audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by slade Bettles, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off

I have a jbl usb head set and when i put the usb in all my sound shuts down everything goes including the laptop speakers and says that no audio drivers are installed. i thought it might be the drivers not up to date... they are .... i tried every usb port they all just say the usb isnt recognized or malfunctioned. the usb works on other laptops/computers.

:)

slade Bettles, Nov 14, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Slade B, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are experiencing problems with your JBL USB headphones on your computer.

Check your computer's sound settings: Go to Control Panel > Sound > Playback tab. Right-click on your headphones and select Enable. Right-click again and select Set as default device. Then, right-click on the headphones and select Properties

Update your headset drivers: Go to Device Manager, expand Sound, Video, and Game Controllers, find your headset, right-click, and select Update Driver

Test your headphones on another device: If you have another device, try your headphones on that device to see if the problem persists

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Rubens5 Win User

Headsets usb (type A or C) configuration

Thanks, but it's not clear for me though . The headsets are quantum 400 jbl, but I'm looking for an option that enlighten me if there something I can do to take advantage of the functionality of the usb connector.
  4. Rako007 Win User

XBOX ONE connect to bluetooth headset or repro

My task was address to Microsoft. Is year 2020 and I must use jack plug to controller to have sound. I want connect XBOX directly with my bluetooth headset or external bluetooth reproductor JBL (or home teather....)
  5. JamieVan de Groep Win User

My friends in party sound robotic over the xbox companion app

Yes I have a JBL TUNE500BT headset and a TP-LINK UB400 adapter in my pc
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Headsets usb (type A or C) configuration

According to JBL, the audio selector only works with the headset turned on. And it only supports a USB connection (A to C) but not a 3.5mm cable connection or Bluetooth games for mobile devices.

- This information can be found at the link below.

https://www.jbl.com/gaming-headsets/QUANTUM400....

The links I've provided you also say the same, unfortunately, there isn't a converter for that.
Thema:

1. Jbl usb headset shutting my sound off - Similar Threads - Jbl usb headset

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  4. My JBL Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    My JBL Headphones: Hi, I recently bought some JBL headphone with no audio jack by mistake thinking it was the correct version. For my birthday I was given a Xbox series X controller and receiver, however I do not...
  5. JBL Quantum 600 jack loose in controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    JBL Quantum 600 jack loose in controller.: Hi all. I purchased a JBL Quantum 600 headset a few months back that works perfectly with my PS5. I purchased a Series X yesterday but when I put the jack into the controller, it just wiggled...
  6. I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.: So recently i was able to get a hold of a xbox series x and i have a 5.1 Jbl soundbar. I have the xbox plugged into m LG C8 and the tv into the soundbar through ARc hdmi. I noticed that if i...
  7. Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar?: Does Xbox one Dolby atmos support JBL 9.1 soundbar? Getting error message as "Your receiver doesn't support Dolby Atmos for home theatre. Error code 0x80bd0038 52bf9656-4170-4f50-a7ed-e86a452b98a8
  8. JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay

in XBoX Accessibility
    JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay: Hey guys So i have a Hisense smart tv with ARC capability, and recently bought a JBL 3.1 soundbar system with sub. i have the HDMI ARC running from sound bar to tv and xbox plugged in normally,...
  9. Headset JBL E45BT XOne

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset JBL E45BT XOne: Gostaria de saber se o JBL E45BT funciona perfeitamente no XOne, utilizando o adaptador para P2?. Se tem alguém utilzando algum com fone BT da JBL com com uma boa experiência. (Mod Translation)...
  10. Xbox One - JBL SB400 Soundbar Dialog Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - JBL SB400 Soundbar Dialog Issues: seems like there are lots of audio issues with Xbox One, but thought I'd add to the list. I have the JBL SB400. My Xbox, Cable box, Chromecast all connect to it via HDMI. The sound bar then...