Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app)

Discus and support Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i whas wondering if i can use my minecraft java edition skin in the minecraft earth app 12dced0b-fa63-4726-b9bd-5807514a988c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dralinn, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Dralinn
    Dralinn Guest

Hello, i whas wondering if i can use my minecraft java edition skin in the minecraft earth app

:)

Dralinn, Nov 22, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

It might be best to contact Mojang support for assistance with that.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

PS4 Bedrock Earth skin not showing

Did you redeem the Minecraft Earth skin on the Ps4 Edition or o the Bedrock version?
  4. Squirtle_Blaze Win User

Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up

Thank You

Yes when I try to change my skin in Minecraft Java my skin is stuck on the Alex skin but the same skin works for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft . And I have tried using another skin but that too did not work .
  5. Crashman2552 Win User

can't find my Minecraft earth skin

In the menu try finding owned dlc and skins - if the Earth skin is not there then that is why you cant use it. The earth skin is for thoes who made it into the Minecraft Earth mobile BETA.
  6. Paddel06 Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

The skin is only usable on the Bedrock Editions of Minecraft, so you cannot use it in the Java Edition.

You will get a code through email which can be entered on
    redeem.microsoft.com
    , after which you can download the skin as a DLC for the Windows 10 or Xbox Edition of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app) - Similar Threads - Java edition skin

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. Unblocking on Java Edition Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unblocking on Java Edition Help: I have a friend of mine blocked on Minecraft Java Edition, no idea how (must have blocked him ages ago) and I need to unblock him now, because I can't see any messages he sends which is very...
  6. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  7. Can not change Skin in Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not change Skin in Minecraft Java Edition: When try to apply skin, Minecraft Laucher said "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." d7a3092d-10e8-463b-83e3-4272398b75a3
  8. Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...: i don't really know what to do since a lot of tutorials i saw is for minecraft mobile 96f51927-f87e-4985-936c-1e01dcf8ae20
  9. Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved: I just added a new skin to my library and it won't change. I've tried using the in-launcher skin changer, minecraft.net and I've checked the Minecraft forums to see if anyone has the same...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition skin not showing in singleplayer and multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Edition skin not showing in singleplayer and multiplayer: my skin is not shown in both singleplayer and multiplayer, I set the skin both from the launcher settings and in the site settings cfa8c351-477f-48e4-9cf8-52499393999a