Jammed trigger on a elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Jammed trigger on a elite series 2 controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do i fix a jammed trigger that won’t go all the way down submitted by /u/Low-Valuable6050 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Low-Valuable6050, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Jammed trigger on a elite series 2 controller

/u/Low-Valuable6050, Jul 22, 2024
  2. RyanEmbry Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

I have had the same issue with like 3 of these Controllers and the A button was messed on first controller but why can i not use my Elite series 2 that costed more then the Price of Gold on Trigger Setting 3 it wont acknowledge the triggers being clicked
    only on setting 3 tightest triggers setting i mean damn i paid 230$ Canadian for this thing and had nothing but problems with it please help how do i get brand new elite series 2 triggers to actually work on setting 3 this is False Advertisement and a Lawsuit
    is in order here. .... second elite 2 i had and just replaced kept randomly disconnecting also..
  3. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  4. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
  5. I Voki I Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

Hey there.

From my understanding, the trigger locks on the Elite series 2 controller are meant to decrease full trigger input time. That is, the locks make it to where you have to pull the trigger less to achieve full input.

I am not sure if there is a way to dampen the effect, but going into the "accessories" menu in settings will show you all of the customization options available.

Source: I own a series 2 controller and have spent some time playing around with its settings.

I hope this helps!
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

Elite controller 2 trigger stops not working

Having the hair triggers set to the 3rd level on the new Series 2 Elite controller already makes it as responsive as can be so adjusting the dead zones doesn't apply as they're already maxed out.
Thema:

Jammed trigger on a elite series 2 controller

1. Jammed trigger on a elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Jammed trigger elite

2. Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ?: Can you play the NBA JAM Xbox 360 disc on Xbox one and series x ? 0bef4aae-8237-41a3-bf4f-8998f8b3600a
  3. Def Jam Fight for New York / Need For Speed Monst Wanted / The Godfather 1/2 (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Def Jam Fight for New York / Need For Speed Monst Wanted / The Godfather 1/2 (Xbox Series S): Olá, gostaria de saber se seria possível comprar/baixar para Xbox Sereis S, o Def Jam Fight for New York, Need For Speed Monst Wanted e o The Godfather 1/2. a7409402-8c8f-43f3-bfc3-d1463d0b5701
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles achievement glitched?: Microsoft Jigsaw achievements for Jam King and Hungry for Puzzles won't pop even though I completed the achievements. Jam King - I have completed both packs (42 out of 42) but the tracker says I...
  5. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  6. Paid 80$ for a replacement Elite series 2, replacement came with a jammed in A button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 80$ for a replacement Elite series 2, replacement came with a jammed in A button: I turned the controller on, connected it to my PC and went to do a button check, the A button came jammed. The press is noticeably shorter, and the A button stays stuff sometimes. I didn't pay 80$...
  7. Do you can make def jam fight for ny in retrocompatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you can make def jam fight for ny in retrocompatible: You can make def jam fight for ny in retrocompatible a0ab66be-8b9e-4d2b-81ca-c5bb5d6b80ad
  8. Can Def jam fight for New York be downloaded to Xbox One s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Def jam fight for New York be downloaded to Xbox One s?: I just want dead fight for New York. Can anybody help me out with this 1bf4c8e5-a02a-484b-81aa-a3ee9e878916
  9. Is there a way to download Def Jam Fight for ny to Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download Def Jam Fight for ny to Xbox one s: This game is a major reason why I feel in love with Xbox 92bc7240-1a55-47c4-a566-7946d81dbf40
  10. Will Def Jam Fight for NY and the Simpsons hit and run be backwards compatible in the future?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Def Jam Fight for NY and the Simpsons hit and run be backwards compatible in the future?: Will Def Jam Fight for NY and the Simpsons hit and run be backwards compatible in the future? 4f4f24b3-2b58-4191-ba8b-ff317418da44